Days of our Lives - Friday, April 12, 2024

Only Nicole is leaving. Not sure she will take Jude with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe Vivian can come back to bury him alive or Kristen can drug him with the mind altering drug and ship him off to the deserted island :).
Have the K-beasts met yet? Maybe they can end like Taylor and Quinn. They see each other in the Square, remember their implausible love story, but all is forgiven when they dash out of town together.

The layout of the Horton cabin changes for plot purposes. Sometimes it has a small bedroom, other times it's just one big room.

In the past, when cell phones were first getting popular, there was no service on Smith Island. Then as cell phone use became more widespread and nearly everybody had one, it was said service was spotty on the island. So either some enterprising individual managed to get a cell phone tower built on Smith Island, or maybe Chanel has satellite internet service on her tablet that people in rural areas can get now?

I have a cabin in California. We have two, count them, two cell towers within reach of our cabin if the land was flat, but it's mountainous and our cabin is in a hole. I have to walk up to the street to get a bar (on my cell phone) and drive 1/2 mile to get any sort of connection. We had a landline but that was a nightmare so we don't have it any longer.

The HOA is trying to talk the local internet folks into putting a wired system into the ground for us as the state needs to dig the road up anyway for water pipes, so why not run connections then???? We shall see. Most likely PG&E (horrible power company that is more concerned with paying stock holders than updating their equipment) will spark another fire between now and the time they decide and the trees and cabins that survived the Dixie fire will be lost so I'll own 1/6th of a burnt plot of land.

Maybe Chanel has a powerful hotspot?

The actress bravely spoke up about the behind the scenes problems, especially with the now fired producer.......and thus was rewarded by being "let go" ......the excuse from the show is Ari Zucker (Nicole) & the show could not come to terms with the show's contract offer. Guess she just did want to agree to cut her salary in half (guessing, being sarcastic!)

I hope they get their act together and rehire the actor who is—in many respects—the most important character on the show. Nicole is always involved in two or three central storylines at all times. That’s probably why Ari Zucker (Nicole) felt like she could speak up when others might not have the same standing. The whole thing is shameful, but they could turn the page if they stopped doing the bidding of the loser who is gone and brought her back at a level of pay in line with her status.

Back