Days of Our Lives - Friday, Aug. 30, 2013

Actually, I had forgotten about Stefano's immunity from his crimes during the arms deal storyline, one4mc, thanks for the reminder. I doubt that deal was for immunity in perpetuity, though, but this is Salem. Who knows.... He has done things since then. Sami and EJ at each other would just make Stefano laugh.

I just keep hoping that Sami will squeeze herself through the bars of her jail cell, they're certainly wide enough apart. She and EJ can then run away together, never to be heard from again. The Salem PD will never find them; maybe they won't even look for them. We can only hope!

Thanks for the write-up!

Finally, she has been able to admit her true feelings, not caring what her family thinks,
I have never seen Sami care what her family, or anyone else, thinks. She just blunders on in her own stupid way, making the same mistakes over and over and never learning from them.

I have never seen Sami care what her family, or anyone else, thinks. She just blunders on in her own stupid way, making the same mistakes over and over and never learning from them.

even when sami care bit about what her family think it when it comes to relationship she never cared even

with austin everyone wanted him with carrie she still waste 10 years after him wihn brandon her family did not want it because way too soon after austin with lucas becuase too many years trying to go after each others
with will wars sami even dated tony[andre]even it was to make brandon jeolus her family did not know it
even rafe was fastest man her family did accept they was short time they did not and than he won them over

i find it as lame fanfic that show trying to sell now when history prove it other wise

Back