Days of Our Lives - Friday, Dec. 22, 2017

Thanks, Poirot.

It was nice surprise to learn that Maggie actually did the redecorating of
the living room and not Eve.

I'm glad someone talked to Abe about shooting Brady. I sort of remember
when it happened.

I wonder if we'll see any Christmas celebrations Monday since Eve mentioned Brady
wasn't there at the K mansion when they had something that night. He was with John,
Eric and Marlena.

IF Lani is pregnant, I think they will go a different route on account of JJ's mental state. I could see a situation where she and JJ reconcile only to find out she's pregnant with Eli's kid. But Lani may not be willing to hurt JJ so she will lie that it's his kid. MY OPINION ONLY.

You know what I would have liked to have seen today? The scenes where Brady spent Christmas Eve with his parents and brothers and hopefully his son. Instead of...
I like Eve but she makes no sense in these stories.
I don't think Eve has a place in any story right now. And if we must have Brady with another woman, why can't it at least be Chloe?

Really liked the Gabi/JJ and Eli/Lani scenes. Very soapy even if did mean we got more grief sex. These are the pairings that I find rootable and have the most chemistry. I do agree with Jason that Eli needs to be tied into the canvas a bit more because otherwise we have 2 recent retcons in a pairing. Maybe his Aunt Hope can spend some more time with him. And regarding Gabi in bed with JJ, technically Lani and JJ are broken up.

Loved the Jennifer/Abe scenes. Initially I thought the timing was inappropriate but then once she mentioned Brady, I go really into them. The only thing that could have made them better would have been Jennifer asking Brady to join her. I hated how they were juxtaposing that conversation with Brady and Eve because they had nothing to do with one another.

Will and Sonny scenes were really good and I enjoyed the flashbacks. I guess we got our answer about wedding flashbacks.

Let me see if I have this right. JJ's "friend," Gabi, puts on one of his t-shirts (in lieu of pajamas,) and gets into bed with her friend, under the covers. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Then she gives her friend JJ a big, comforting clinch. Then JJ's girlfriend walks quietly through the unlocked door, and says nothing. Then girlfriend Lani ends up in the sack with Eli within a half-hour, or so. I'm sorry, I just can't!

Will/Sonny flashbacks regarding Will's coming out: It would have been nice if T had been included in the former couple's reminiscing.

If a person wanted to get some sleep while in a room with Gabi, they would need either earplugs, or a roll of tape.

JJ will probably have trouble getting an appointment with a shrink on Christmas. :rolleyes:

It was good to see that Eve finally changed out of that "Nasty Woman Pink" dress! :sick: :sick: :sick:

Then JJ's girlfriend
JJ broke up with Lani, so she's not his girlfriend.

Also, there was absolutely nothing sexual about Gabi sitting next to JJ in the bed and giving him a supportive/comforting hug.

It was good to see that Eve finally changed out of that "Nasty Woman Pink" dress!
What is nasty about a woman wearing a pink dress??? Personally, I thought Eve's hot pink outfit was very flattering to the actress.

It's a political thing. Ashley Judd proclaimed herself a "Nasty Woman" at the DC Women's March.

There has been a flood of hot-pink, knitted, kitten hats (with ears) being worn at various demonstrations/marches, of late. A Detroit Free Press article states that a particular yarn color has been flying off the shelves in Michigan.

Women (other than Eve) have also worn hot-pink clothing items on Days in the last couple of weeks.

It could certainly be just a matter of a passing color fad. But, the show is shot in California, and it is on NBC. :)

Regarding a scantily-clad Gabi climbing under a grieving former lover's bedsheets, we can agree to disagree. :)

I truly mean no offense A. Guy, however from someone who was at a very low point many moons ago, actually had one of my best friends, a girl, come into bed with me and comfort and hold me as her friend. Granted she wasn't as nicely dressed as Gabi but regardless of what she was wearing at the time makes no difference in the support she was providing to me. This, as I see it was Gabi being there for JJ because he so desperately needs it.

There has been a flood of hot-pink, knitted, kitten hats (with ears) being worn at various demonstrations/marches, of late.
I guess I missed Eve wearing a hot pink knitted kitten hat. All I saw was her wearing a pretty pink outfit.

Muzza: :clap:

If I were contemplating taking my life and a good friend (man or woman) stayed with me all night, going as far as to sleep by me to keep me calm and feel safe, I'd be extremely thankful.

DRv05k2VQAA29O_.jpg

Back