Days of Our Lives -Friday, Dec. 31, 2010

I haven't watched the entire show yet, but caught some of it "live."

Did anyone notice that Adrienne's apartment which is right across from Daniel and Chloe's apartment is now a stairwell? :rotfl:

I haven't watched the entire show yet, but caught some of it "live."

Did anyone notice that Adrienne's apartment which is right across from Daniel and Chloe's apartment is now a stairwell? :rotfl:

Like the window in Nicole's hotel room that didn't show up inside huh?? Nope missed that one!

More great acting today.

Why hasn't anyone called Roman to tell him about his mother? He would be there in a heartbeat.

I was wondering that about Roman yesterday. Haven't got to watch today's yet. We had to disconnect our electronics during the day so I'll have to watch on SoapNet at 10:00 tonight. Can't believe they still haven't called Roman!!

Finally got to watch this yesterday evening. Without your summary, I wouldn't have recorded it, and would have missed a great show.

I did notice that, but I also noticed that when Nathan was going to Adrienne's apartment the other day, he heard Parker crying and ended up knocking on the Jonas's door instead and Melanie was there with Parker. I noticed that when he was going to go to Adriennes to begin with he walked just past the stairwell door. I was assuming maybe it was a door that we don't see right next to the stairwell door...?!?!

Back