Days of our Lives - Friday, December 1, 2023

Can't stop laughing at Sloan carrying on with life as if Eric just brought a stray cat home that she doesn't really want. Eric of course doesn't notice anything weird at all.

Why does Dimitri feel like he has to keep quiet about Sloan admitting to taking Nicole’s baby and pretending it is from some adoption agreement?

Honestly this is just ridiculous. He has to turn himself in because he was driving the car that killed the baby that isn't dead. This only makes sense if he's thinking like I am and he turns himself in and then pulls a Kristen saying the baby isn't dead and he'll only give the info if they drop whatever other charges he has. They aren't writing it like that though.

In the real world, I'd imagine the birth mother is the legal guardian until the official paperwork is filed with the courts.

Dr.BakerFan, our resident legal expert, can chime in, though.
JS, an adoption is effective when all the paperwork is signed and the biological parent(s) have relinquished rights to the child.

It would be a fine thing if Leo is right about public opinion being strongly on his side. It would make for a fine scene if EJ was pelted with garbage by angry Leo fans as he tries to cross the Town Square. (Bo Brady and Rafe would love it.)

Finally, all those who have complained about the EJ-Leo-Dimitri nonsense are spot on. It’s an only-in-Salem situation.

Thanks for the summary,

Finally Thanksgiving is over. I just wish the Chanel-Johnny/Tate-Holly storyline wouldn't last as long as that holiday did on the soap.

This baby storyline is also dragging, and for no reason. There's truly nothing entertaining here.

Back