Days of Our Lives - Friday, February 11, 2011

mkvlam

Reaction score
Website
www.tepidrentals.com
At Dimera mansion, Stefano and EJ discuss the faux-Rafe scenario and the wedding. EJ mentions that Rafe is rather rattled by the faux him. Stefano cautions EJ on getting married at this time with what's happening with Rafe. Stefano also questions him on not getting married at the church and EJ responds that Father Matt doesn't think it's appropriate considering the latest botched fiasco of a christening. Stefano doesn't understand why EJ's marrying Nicole since he doesn't love her. EJ tells him that Nicole is good with the children but also he needs a woman in his life, not a nanny. Stefano tells EJ that perhaps his reasoning to marry Nicole is to show Sami that he forgives Nicole so therefore he must have forgiven Sami. As a result, EJ can play Sami & she wouldn't know.

EJ clarifies to Stefano if that does happen, it'll be a bonus but he's marrying Nicole because she makes him laugh, is good with the children & he wants her in his life. Stefano is shocked and asks him if EJ's falling in love with Nicole. EJ dismisses the idea that he loves Nicole & Stefano asks him what the marriage is about then. EJ tells him that when he's with the children, he wants a mother figure, not a nanny. Stefano refutes that when he thinks of a mother figure, it's not Nicole. EJ stands up for Nicole & tells him that Nicole doesn't patronize the kids & she actually listens to them which they really like. Stefano agrees but wonders if what he has is enough. Stefano thinks he's settling for Nicole. EJ tells him that if he didn't have children, he'd agree with him but since he does, he realizes that the kids need a mother figure & only 2 people can do that - Sami & Nicole. EJ tells him that he wants a happy life, not a boring one.

Nicole comes in & EJ excuses him. A bemused Stefano tells him he's too considerate & leaves as Nicole starts kissing EJ. EJ & Nicole discusses their situation & Nicole understands the arrangement. EJ tells Nicole that he wants more but will also try to respect her to which Nicole tells him it's good to be respected but doesn't keep her warm at night. EJ apologizes that it's not everything she wants. Nicole responds by locking the door to the living room before they start making out. Afterwards, they continue to discuss their history & both agree that they missed each other.

Later, Stefano returns to find Nicole planning a wedding & comments how it looks like she's planning a real wedding to which Nicole agrees. Stefano doesn't believe it'll be a real marriage but Nicole tells him EJ has changed & to wait & see. Stefano sits down & tells her there's something she needs to know about EJ.

EJ's on the pier telling someone on the phone that there needs a 24 hour surveillance on faux Rafe. After he gets off the phone, he runs into Taylor. They both stop on either side of the pier and does the slow turn & look at each other (reminds me of Marlena & John).

At Maggie's, Nicole visits an exhausted Chloe who has been up most of the night taking care of Parker. Nicole tells Chloe the wedding's back on & asks her BFF to be there. Chloe accepts Nicole's offer of being maid of honor. Nicole gets concerned when Chloe forgets to warm up the bottle for Parker's feeding and Chloe gets upset about why everyone is asking her if she's okay. After Parker's feeding, Nicole & Chloe discuss the wedding. Chloe wonders if Nicole loves him & Nicole tells her that EJ's still Stefano's son but she always did have a soft spot for bad boys.

After Chloe puts Parker down to sleep, Nicole & Chloe discuss Chloe's situation but she cuts it short. Nicole tells Chloe that for a long time, she felt miserable for a long time but now feels like something has been lifted. With taking care of the kids & being with EJ, it's starting to feel like when they loved each other. Later, Chloe is making cookies & talks to Parker about being a good mother & going to the wedding. Chloe gets a call from the pharmacy & notices that Parker is sleeping & thinks he'll start fussing if she puts him in the car seat. She decides to run over to the pharmacy as it's only a couple minutes away leaving a sleeping Parker & cookies baking in the oven.

Victor runs into Chloe outside the Pub & asks her how Parker is doing which Chloe then remembers that she's left him alone at the house. At Maggie's, smoke is rising, the smoke detector goes off as Parker is laying in the crib.

At the hospital, Taylor tells Abe & Lexie she's applying for the sales clerk job at the gift shop in order to stay in Salem. Taylor tells Abe & Lexie that last time Nicole got married, there was no family present but this time, she'll be sitting on the bride's side whether Nicole likes it or not. Later, Theo shows Taylor about stringing beads while Lexie & Abe look on and think he really likes Taylor. Meanwhile, Dan & Carly talk to Jennifer about Hope. Carly informs the pair that she's not privy to a lot of information as Bo & her had split up; however, Carly will be providing a deposition (she's scheduled for surgery) for the hearing & will do everything she can to help Hope stay out of prison. Carly tells Dan that if you truly love them, you want them to be happy & she realizes that is what makes Bo happy.

Carly comes back later to inform Jenn & Dan that she was at the precinct to talk to Hope & give her deposition. As she speaks, she gets upset to which Dan comforts her while Jenn looks on. Carly apologizes for falling apart & Dan leaves the girls alone. Jenn & Carly talks about Carly letting Bo go. Jenn worries about Carly being alone but she's not as she has Jenn & Melanie. Carly leaves Jenn to rest & walks outside to hug Dan. Jenn looks on & gets a devious look as she says, "looks like you have a good doctor in your corner & he's the father of your daughter."

At the precinct, Hope tells Bo she's scared of the upcoming hearing as she doesn't want to say goodbye to Ciara again. Justin joins them and tells them that the DA refuses the deal and the hearing's still on. Hope tells Justin that she knows Bo wants to help her but not sure what he can do. Justin assures her that Bo will try his best as he loves her although Hope tells him that while they were on the run, Bo never said that to her nor alluded to the fact that he had feelings for her. Hope tells Justin that she never stopped loving him. They are interrupted when Carly comes to visit & Justin gives them a few minutes to talk. Carly tells her that she gave her deposition & she told them everything she could think of to help her case. Hope thanks her & wonders if Bo would ever forgive her for what she did.

Carly thinks that he already has. Later, Bo returns to tell Hope that he talked to Victor. Hope tells him he doesn't like him going outside the system but gets interrupted when Victor calls. Bo informs Hope that the Governor thinks it's too heavy for the Governor to intervene. Justin comes in to get Hope for the hearing & they all leave. Later, they return & hope that the judge will make his decision soon. Justin leaves to follow-up with the judge leaving Bo & Hope alone to talk. Hope is about to tell Bo that she never stopped loving him when Justin returns with the verdict. Justin tells them she's free to go based on the evidence. Justin leaves the couple alone as they hug in happiness. Bo tells Hope that he loves her & they should go home.

At the K mansion, Victor is wondering who's controlling the company - him, Brady or Vivian as Bo comes in to visit him. Bo asks Victor to help him get Hope out of the mess she's in & doesn't care how Victor does it. Bo tells him about Hope's hearing & how he would like Victor to call his pal, Governor Ford to tell Judge Callahan to back off. Victor is amused that Bo wants him to do something outside of the law & feigns shock. Victor has no idea what's going on with the family - Bo's mom hacking into computer records, Brady pulling hostile company takeovers & now Bo's here asking him to buy off a judge.

They banter back & forth before Victor tells him "no." Victor doesn't want Hope back in prison but also knows that Hope wants to play fair - the Horton genes. Victor does tell Bo that he will call Governor Ford & respectfully ask for a pardon on Hope's behalf but will not tell him to lean on the judge or do anything that Hope would consider shady. Bo thanks him & tells Victor that if it doesn't work, Hope goes back to prison & Ciara grows up without a mother before leaving.

At the Pub, the Carvers & Taylor are cheering to Theo's success as Stefano joins them. Lexie introduces Taylor to Stefano & tells him that she's been staying with them. The Carvers take their leave (Abe needs to work, Lexie & Theo have a movie date) leaving Stefano & Taylor alone to talk. Taylor tries to take her leave when Stefano stops her & asks her if he's offended her to which she denies. Stefano wants to know what's bothering her & Taylor tells him she doesn't like it one bit what happened to Nicole the last time she was involved with the Dimeras before taking her leave as Stefano is amused.

Next on Days:
Kate telling Melanie that they need to do it now before permanent scarring occurs in her grandchild
Nicole telling Stefano he knows nothing about her or Taylor
EJ commenting that Taylor's not from Salem

What a nice surprise........thank you so much! Chloe left the house with the oven on and a sleeping baby! Oh my gosh. And Hope gets to go home. yayyyyyy.

Thank you so much for this preview, mkvlam. I wasn't expecting it so was nicely surprised. Oh dear, I was hoping Chloe wouldn't do something this stupid! I sure hope that beautiful baby isn't harmed!

What a nice surprise is right! I had just half typed the episode and my computer died and I lost it and when I logged on I noticed this was there! Thanks!

Missvicki, I'm sorry your computer died and you lost what you'd written, but I'm glad you didn't spend the extra time writing up the whole thing. I do so appreciate ALL of you who are kind and generous enough with your time and efforts to write summaries for us, but I'd feel bad for anyone who might do all that work, not knowing someone else had already done it. A big thanks to each and every one of you who contribute to the writeups!

The scenes with Parker made me literally sick to my stomach. What mom in her right mind says,

Oh, you`re sleeping. I will just leave you here to sleep home alone with your crib about 3 feet away from the oven, that I'm leaving on because I was baking cookies for a two month old?

I didn't start feeding my baby solids until she was about 5-6 and a half months, and when I say solids, I mean white rice, rice pudding, mashed bananas and overcooked peas.

So unless I misunderstood greatly while I was watching, why in her right mind (?... maybe that answers my question right there) was she `making cookies for her baby.`
It made me literally sick to my stomach. I wanted to vomit. Chloe definitely needs help. Its okay, Parker. I will save you!:love:

I love chloe and all, but philip really needs to come get his child and I mean like right now.

Do you think the spectator could get custody while Chloe gets some help?

Then we will give him back once shes all better and learns to love him.

Lots of good mommies here!

I saw the show and the scenes with Parker and Chloe made me sick as well. Just loved that Hope gets to go home.

I will take Parker. I am very good with babies. (At least I better be LOL)

:cry2:
chloe snap out of it....anything can happen while you leave a baby alone....come back to reality...hopefully this wakes her up....most likely it will just make it worse.....i want phil to move in and help her

cant stand bo/hope scenes when carly barges in to announce her heroics

ej meets taylor....hopefully he's a step closer to boarding that bus with her

OH MY GOOD GOD! She left the baby homee with cookies in the
Oven? Holy cow! I was just so shocked to actually see that.
I hate every single thing about chloes story right now. Well except for getting to see Parker! He (well technically she, as Parker is played by 2 girls!) is the cutest thing ever!
I rather enjoyed Taylor meeting both EJ and Brady. I also enjoyed Nicoles scenes with EJ. I haven't liked this storyline at all but kind of enjoyed them this week.

Thanks so much for the write up Mvklam!

thanks for the write up mkvlam

I can't believe the writers are going to have Chloe leave Maggie's house with Parker sleeping in his crib with cookies baking in the oven. This storyline keeps getting more and more depressing each time it is on. I haven't seen the scenes yet and I'm almost afraid to watch them because they sound like they are going to be cringe worthy. I don't know what the writers are thinking but this is surely something I would rather not watch even if it does involve some of my favorite characters on the show right now. I'm afraid to find out what is going to happen to Parker because of this.

I had been meaning to write some up since I got back from Colombia but have been so busy looking for a job, networking, etc. that by the time I get back, I'm out of energy! :) I tried to piece together each of the scenes so it flows better so it's not jumping around too much. Hope you guys are able to follow! :) I finally did find a job and had verbal confirmation this morning so that's why I was able to stay home and watch the show on my very trusty VCR!!! Lol... if only my cable box would actually cooperate and switch to the channel when the show airs... the joy of new vs old technology - the old is very dependable!!

LOL, Yes, that is why I can't tape the show anymore, cuz I can't get my ol trusty VCR to tape or the Direct TV box to change channels. LOL

Thanks for the writeup mvklam!

Oh, my, those scenes with Chloe leaving Parker alone are going to be very difficult to watch. I agree with Nicole Marie, we have such a great family here at the Spectator we could get temp custody of that sweet little baby while Chloe gets some much needed help. Gosh, I'm not sure I want to know where this is headed. :(

I'm glad Hope is released. Time to move on to the next part of the story...Bo/Hope reconciliation.

Oh Jennifer, trying to play matchmaker. This is ridiculous. I enjoyed her involvement in the prison storyline until they literally ripped out her heart but now they're making her play cupid? Really, Days? You can do better with our Jennifer! :mad:

Nicole sure seems to be falling into the whole DiMera wife (or almost wife) thing rather quickly. I swear just a few days ago she was lamenting how much she still loved Brady and now she and EJ have sex once and she's in love? Poor girl. You dug yourself a hole here, honey. Let's hope it's not too deep and you can find your way out.

Thanks for the great write-up!

I think the writers are actually doing a good job of depicting the seriousness of post partum depression. It is far more than just "feeling blue". Someone in Chloe's life [Maggie?] needs to be on her side and give her the support she needs. This isn't just going to go away.

I'm delighted that Hope is home!!!!!!!!!

Oh, Nicole. What can I say. I had such hope for you. You are too smart to fall for this ****. [sigh]

It looks like Jen is going to talk herself into being attracted to Dr. Jonas as she supposedly plays match maker to him and Carly.

okay I love chloe and all. she's my girl just like melanie is my girl, but is she out of her freakin mind? you cant feed cookies to no new born baby.

Back