Days of our Lives - Friday, January 19, 2024

The wails of Gwennie T. were more than tiresome. I kept wishing that somebody would turn the garden hose on her.

The new, demanding Konstantin is ridiculous. Steve should let him have it with that garden hose and then dump his sodden self on a flight to Greece.

Poor Lucas’s career as a prison snitch was remarkably short. Clearly, he should go back to being an obscure inmate quietly doing his time.

Pity poor Harris — he’s beset with problems — mouthy Kate, battered Lucas, shifty Clyde, and a dirty cop. Who knew that being a successful action hero would be so difficult?

Finally, the next time Father Eric goes into his fervent prayer mode, he should do us all a favor and pray for better scripts.

Thanks, ShaunP for helping again this week.

I laughed when Lucas told his mom she was giving him a headache.

We found out Lucas helped the police. When they did the raids they found nothing. Not much of a help.
Maybe it was a test to see why Lucas was asking so many questions, but we know Clyde had the Bistro
stuff taken out before the police arrived.

Maggie and Eric had an interesting conversation. She talked about her daughter Summer, and Eric said he
killed Daniel. I want to know if Holly knows that fact?

Is Harris the dirty cop? If so, he must have a lot of secrets he doesn't want anyone to know about.

Theresa kept telling Brady she was thought she changed and she hadn't. She must not look in the mirror
very often since she looks different. :)

It seemed awkward to me that Eric was watching Nicole and EJ say goodbye. Then he watched with EJ when
she left in the elevator.

Of course Alex came in when Theresa was kissing Brady.

And Maggie showed up when Steve was harassing Konstantin.

We have to watch Monday to see if Harris knows Clyde or not.

FYI-Fired guy directed today's episode. He directed the episodes when Belle, Shawn and Chloe left. What a guy.

Thank you, ShaunP.

Kate referring to herself, as well as Lucas, being easy on the eyes. Ego much? Though I agree, despite her crazy wardrobe.

Lucas would benefit from a haircut and a shave. He looks best without facial hair, since he is the clean-cut, boy-next-door type.

I don't think Harris is the dirty cop. Maybe he and Ava will leave together. I have a feeling she will crack and tell him everything. At least I hope she does.

If Xander and Sarah get back together, they need a bigger place. Especially if Victoria will turn 15 next week :rotfl:

Glad you are hangin' in there, DaysD. Just remember, the guy was fired, and with Days filming so far ahead, gonna take a bit for things to improve as much as we'd like.

Alarr took over so completely, writing, directing, in addition to producing, even employing his wife as actress. Corday is at fault, for leaving everything in Alarr's hands..........and NBC is at fault for not stepping in sooner than they did.

Back