Days of our Lives - Friday March 15, 2024

Finally, has anybody counted how many Salem days have passed on screen since Valentine's Day? Like how long were Wendy and Tripp in the beer tank (it felt like an eternity if you watched their scenes). In reality only a few days should have passed or they would have died but Roman was already decorating for St Patrick's Day so it has been a month. Do their days SORAS as well as their youth?
Salem appears to have multiple time zones and time warps within the city limits. It can be daytime in one part of town and nighttime at one of the mansions, while someone else is just waking up for the morning. Quite frankly, I'm surprised the Hortons weren't doing their Christmas Eve gig, while the others were celebrating Valentine's Day by hunting for the exciting prizes around Horton Town Square, while Roman was hanging shamrocks and mixing up some green beer, all at the same time.

Steve saw John off to the side in a trance holding a gun, Konstantin was face down on the floor breathing and a young girl lying next to Konstantin with blood pooling next to him.
Perfectly sets up the resolution that Konstantin did it and John took the gun from him. My guess is Catharina tried to stop Konny from killing John and got stuck in the crossfire.
And if he ever found the man who killed his daughter, he would make him pay and now after all these years, I have finally found YOU!
Wow, what a winner. It only took him 40 years and Victor/John kept such low profiles!!

I don't understand why Tate can't tell everyone what Holly told him about how she can't tell the truth because of Nicole. Nicole would realize that she did have that conversation in Holly's room and that the only way Tate would know about that was if Holly told him.

And I'm sorry, but why is my boy Xander still in jail? Harris needs to fess up quickly about who really shot him.

Back