Days of Our Lives - Friday, Oct. 25, 2013

Hey DAYS Fans Could anyone give me some detail regarding the stunning blouse that Abby wore on this episode of 10-25-13.. Please help.. I must have this blouse

Now, really, writers, are we supposed to believe that Sami has only ever loved EJ... that she NEVER loved Lucas or Rafe; that the past 7 years have all been a joke; that Sami has been miserable when she wasn't with EJ and pretending to hate him while pretending to love others? I call major BS on this one! Not to mention that it is a total slap in the face to the Sami/Lucas and Sami/Rafe fanbases. I am so tired of these writers and tptb trying to rewrite the history of Days and its characters. The fans are not stupid.. we know what we saw on our screens, and Sami only loving EJ since she saw him for the very first time when that towel dropped is nothing but pure garbage.

Now, really, writers, are we supposed to believe that Sami has only ever loved EJ... that she NEVER loved Lucas or Rafe; that the past 7 years have all been a joke; that Sami has been miserable when she wasn't with EJ and pretending to hate him while pretending to love others? I call major BS on this one! Not to mention that it is a total slap in the face to the Sami/Lucas and Sami/Rafe fanbases. I am so tired of these writers and tptb trying to rewrite the history of Days and its characters. The fans are not stupid.. we know what we saw on our screens, and Sami only loving EJ since she saw him for the very first time when that towel dropped is nothing but pure garbage.
That's EJ's ego talking, and for whatever reason Sami is now going along with it. EJ has been saying the same thing for years, and Sami used to roll her eyes, give him a death glare, and tell him to get out of her life. I remember the look Sami gave EJ when she realized what EJ and Stefano had done with the Fake Rafe scheme. There was such hatred and contempt in her eyes. No way was Sami in love with EJ. She despised him.

Am I supposed to be on anyone's side in the Chad/Abby/Cameron idiocy? Chad didn't have to lie to Cameron. Abby could have picked Cameron if that was who she really wanted instead of dating both guys. Cameron didn't have to call it quits with Abby.

See I think I'm the only one not completely in love with Will and Sonny. They have their cute moments, and I like Sonny more and more. But Will just doesn't work for me. And I really wanted to love Will because Lucas and Sami are one of my all-time favorite DOOL couples. However, I have many complaints about Will, which I won't rant about here. I think Sonny could do better than Will. But of all the remaining couples, Will and Sonny are the best one compared to everyone else. I'm kind of liking the idea of Jordan and Rafe, but haven't seen enough to truly want them as a couple. So as of now, there is no couple I'm pulling for. And normally I would say the couples aren't what make a show, but for soap operas they kind of do to some degree. Just like fairy tales need happy endings, soap operas need good romances.

@js that would be a big error!

@mandieB I think it was implied it would have been his first time, even though he denied it. I kind of like them too. But Bev is already a pushover. So JJ would just use and abuse her. So don't want to see that.
I am with you on the sonny/will combination. Not fond of Will, he is turning into his mother

Oh Abby does it suck when someone lies and hurts other people.

Time to call Carrie in Switzerland.

PS Maybe if you had made your mind up a bit earlier nobody would have had time to come up with the lies. I wouldn't blame either of them for thinking you weren't capable of making up your own mind.

PPS You'll get some credit back Abby if you stick to your not wanting to be with either of them ever speech.

Speaking of Hope... How come we no longer see her getting these on screen phone calls from BO

After Kayla's on the phone divorce from her lovely Steve / Patch I'm almost glad she's not getting them.

Back