Days of Our Lives - Friday, Oct 3rd, 2008

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives

Friday, October 03, 2008

Episode #10925 Taped 9/12 Director – Phil Sogard

Nicole is ranting away to John, how much of a failure she is, how she should have known she would crash & burn, she goes on & on. John thinks she told EJ about being pregnant, and he did not take it well, but she admits, at last, she did not tell him. Then explains how he got the SOS call about Samantha, and went running off to Sami once again. She should have known better. John tries to soothe her, but Nicole is definitely on a pity trip. He asks if she would raise this child herself, of course she would. She goes on about the miracle, how she went for 2nd and 3rd opinions after the bullet wound, all agreeing she would probably never be able to conceive, proved them all wrong. John remarks at how Stefano is so possessive about his grandchildren, but Nicole will deal with him when the time comes. John does make her feel better, tells her they should celebrate, she asks for non-alcoholic champagne, none here but Chez Rouge would have some. (very good scenes!) And they leave.

Repeat of EJ coming into the ER, trying to find out what is wrong with Sami, her saying she is fine, just fainted. Therein follows another of their huge arguments, when she learns he was pulled away from having dinner with Nicole. He claims it was just dinner, says Nicole is just a friend, and even tells Sami that if she wasn’t so fickle & infuriating, he would be having dinner with her (Sami) instead. Sami rants, EJ rants, she tells him to go away, she is fine, only low blood sugar, some fruit & juice fixed her up. She screams at him to get out. They argue some more. EJ finally leaves.

Repeat of Kate telling Philip & Lucas of her upcoming biopsy, the tests she has already been through & that it could be lung cancer. Both men expound on how healthy she is, never smoked, exercises, etc. etc. Probably something bronchial. When it is mentioned that Daniel will be consulting on the case, Philip goes into rage mode, no way at all, he is not going near his mother. He opens the door, yelling for Dr. Jonas. Kate jumps out of bed (lucky her, she doesn’t have the kind of hospital gowns WE all get, lolol) telling him to stop, she loves him, but she wants Daniel on her case. Dr. Jonas arrives, Philip reads him a riot act, but Kate insists that he is just helping, he cares, will make sure she gets the best around, etc. Philip finally backs off, Daniel leaves, hugs to her sons, everyone saying how much they love each other. The 2 men finally leave, and we see Dr. Whitaker starting the IV on her to knock her out. Daniel comes in, she is glad to see him. She is beginning to feel drowsy, but clasps his hand.

Stefano is smoking one of his eternal cigars, playing with his chess set, when a frustrated EJ comes in, fixing a drink, complaining about Samantha, who has not one redeeming quality….no grace, no wit, no charm, not even a sense of humor. She is clueless, has no heart. Stefano chides him, asking if Sami is so bad, is that why he has been in love with her all this time. EJ denies this, saying he was just infatuated, and tho she is beautiful, she appeals to the worse parts of him. When one comes out of the “Samantha fog” there is not much there. Stefano listens, then asks if EJ is saying she is ignorant, ordinary..yep, completely. Now Stefano starts in on them sharing a child, having a bond that will never break because of it, etc. Sami stands in the background, listening, holding her tummy, then runs upstairs. Stefano continues to press home to Elvis how being a DiMera, the son & heir will bind him to Samantha forever, and he has to make up his mind how to deal with that.

Over at Chez Rouge, John & Nicole are seated at a table, making toasts with their non-alcoholic champagne. They talk more about the baby, with Nicole finally agreeing she will tell EJ, every man deserves to know he has a child. John is looking at Nicole, she gets a bit blurry for him, he shakes his head, puts a hand to his forehead, and then slowly his head goes down on the table. Nicole jumps up in panic mode, calls to John, yells for someone to call an ambulance. She hovers over John, who begins to come to, she assures him the ambulance is on the way, no, no, no hospitals for him. Next we see him, seemingly fine and dandy. Yes he is o.k. She tells him how she doesn’t know him all that well, but he has made her feel better, he is a good guy, and has shown he has a heart. John smiles, now asks for her help. How does a guy like him get his wife back. Nicole is a bit surprised, saying she knows Marlena loves him. He informs her that Marlena wants a divorce. Nicole promises to think about this & will let him know if she comes up with something.

Chloe is pacing at the Pub, waiting for Lucas, who doesn’t show up. Instead, Philip comes in, obviously worried. He tells Chloe about his mom, then asks how it goes with her. Chloe tells him she got a job with the Kansas City Opera, thanks to him. Her flight will be leaving soon, she goes tonight. Phil congratulates her, she decides she has to leave now or will miss her flight. They both stand up, she thanks him again, he kisses her, she kisses him back, Morgan comes in, sees the kiss, says she hopes she is not interrupting, Chloe replies, too late. LOL. She thanks Phil again, and leaves. He tries to explain to Morgan, who comments that Phil seems to be in love with Chloe, and is not denying it. He says he can’t. She informs him she is taking an internship in Chicago, will transfer to a college there, had been contemplating taking the job while on vacation at her mom’s, but this decided her. Phil wishes her good luck, says something about being there for her if she needs anything.

Lucas & Sami walk into the Horton cabin, and immediately begin arguing. She is mad because he called EJ, but it is apparent she is really angry that EJ was with Nicole. Lucas has her number, tho, realizes this, and talks rationally, calmly, advises her to tell EJ about the baby. Sami needs to think clearly, be away from Stefano and that creepy mansion. Lucas tells her to stay there for the night, she thinks people will talk. After all they are no longer together, yada, yada. Lucas smiles, says he is only telling her to stay the one night. And not in his bed. He teases her over how she thinks she thinks she is the most irrisistable woman on the planet, but he promises to resist his urges, not even making a pass at her. She laughs…then asks about Chloe, he tells her Chloe is on a plane, called him from the airport, took a job in Kansas City. But even if she was there, would have to understand how he & Sami have a ……..thing…..a history, kids together, & tho they may disagree at times, when push comes to shove. Sami smiles, yes, when push comes to shove, like right now. Yeah, Lucas replies, I am only offering you a place to stay tonight. Just trying to help you, be there for you. Sami is greatful, thanks him and agrees to stay the night, and just like Scarlett O’Hara, will think about it tomorrow, what to do about EJ and their unborn baby.

Barb

Previews have Stephanie telling Melanie she can’t believe Melanie thinks her grandmother actually killed her father
Stefano telling John he is nothing but a pawn, & he will do all in his power to put him back in that place
Marlena telling Kayla she has to move on with her own life, & Kayla telling her she thinks she is making a mistake.

Thanks so much for the write up.
As far as we know, Chloe is not leaving Days? You think she is just on a temporary leave?

I think this all sounds good. And no matter what EJ says....I think he has feelings for both girls!!!

Wow!

Sounds like a great show. I'm really looking forward to seeing the scenes with Nicole and John. They sound wonderful together.

I bet she is long gone.
If you think about it, she didn't really have much s/l left. I think they just wrote her out quickly.

Characters go away while the actor is on vacation all the time.

I wonder if Stefano knows about Kate yet. I wish that they'd had more of Kate's family in town before they did this kind of story with her.

Thanks Poirot for the write up. Again, it's another great one! I sure wish John would get back to his normal mode but keep some of his personality. He needs Marlena back. I wonder how they plan to do that? If anyone wants to speculate, I'm all eys to read about it!!!!

I enjoy reading all of you all's comments and what you think may or may not happen!
Happy Friday to all of you!

What if the Vet to go is Kate??

Kate? Possibly writing her off by giving her lung cancer? She's done the over protective mom thing, she doesn't have much of a s/l right now and she bugs me.

I'm thinking Kate may not have lung cancer afterall. They keep saying she needs more test. Bet it turns out it isn't cancer. But then not sure why we went through all the coughing ,etc, unless it was to bring her and Dr. Dan together as a couple now.

Just an FYI, the Kansas Concert Opera is doing Cavalleria Rusticana & Pagliacci tonight!! and the Lyric Opera of Kansas City is doing LaBoheme in honor of the very lst opera ever presented there. And this Sunday.......(Wayne, are you paying attention?) there is a fund raising 75 mile motorcycle ride, with lots of food & prizes at the end. LOL. Tis called Lyrics & Leathers. Love it.

Just some minor tidbits in honor of Chloe;s prospective new job.

EJ w/Nicole and Lucas w/Sami!!!

I really wish Nicole and EJ would get together and get married and have this baby. It has already changed Nicole soooooooooo much - even her dressing. She looked so demure, not like Nicole at all, but very nice!!

I wish Lucas and Sami would sleep together at the Horton cabin and come up w/a ruse about it not being the 1st time - making everyone believe the baby is Lucas'. Sami is scared to death about having another Dimera baby - this could solve a lot of problems. Then if they recheck the paternity tests of the twins and they turn out to be Lucas', Stephano nor EJ would have a hold on Sami. Lucas could certainly handle it - the final revenge on EJ and Stephano!!!!

Any others agree?

I would like for Lucas to claim the baby as his and for him and Sami to get back together. I am just wondering if EJ would demand another DNA test knowing that he had already slept with her.

I would like for Lucas to claim the baby as his and for him and Sami to get back together. I am just wondering if EJ would demand another DNA test knowing that he had already slept with her.

Sami could always change the results - LOL!!!!!

I really wish Nicole and EJ would get together and get married and have this baby. It has already changed Nicole soooooooooo much - even her dressing. She looked so demure, not like Nicole at all, but very nice!!

I wish Lucas and Sami would sleep together at the Horton cabin and come up w/a ruse about it not being the 1st time - making everyone believe the baby is Lucas'. Sami is scared to death about having another Dimera baby - this could solve a lot of problems. Then if they recheck the paternity tests of the twins and they turn out to be Lucas', Stephano nor EJ would have a hold on Sami. Lucas could certainly handle it - the final revenge on EJ and Stephano!!!!

Any others agree?

I AGREE 100%! I would love this. I want them back together and what greater revenge......:evillaugh:

I agree with you all about Ej and Nicole & Lucas and Sami too! It would throw a great SL and twist to what's about to happen IMO.

Back