Days of Our Lives - Friday, Oct. 4, 2013

While this is an unusual year weatherwise everywhere, the thing is NORMALLY by this time in that area where Salem is located...leaves have begun to change

I remember when Horton Square was dedicated, end of September. Lots of autumn around then

The hypocrisy of Will and Sami both bugged me today too. First, Will is so outraged that Sami is living in the house with Stefano. I can remember times when Will was all chummy with Stefano and didn't seem to have any problem at all with him. And then I was thinking the same thing as Sparkster. They're going on about all the awful things Stefano has done to people without ever having to pay for any of it, as though EJ hasn't done things just as bad, and yet they are smiles and hugs with EJ today. Will and Sami each cozy up to the Dimeras when it suits their needs or desires.

Chad....another hypocrite. Today he's all starry eyed over how EJ was able to falsify the medical records to help him pull off his deception of Abigail. Then he's telling Sonny how he doesn't think anybody should live in the Dimera mansion if they have a choice. I get that he feels like he didn't have a choice about moving in (though it really was his choice to do it, in order to keep covering up his lie), but at the same time, he is clearly impressed with the Dimera lifestyle and doesn't have a problem living it himself, when it gets him what he wants.

Katmouse, I noticed that lady too! It's funny, I thought of you because you always point those things out and sure enough you did! :)

I know NIck was talking to himself then. I'm not sure what he said.
I kept watching her and the scarfs.

I wonder if it was written in script or person just did it.

I didn't notice it until you folks mentioned it. When I went back and looked, she reminded me of an old lady digging through her purse, pulling one thing and another out as she searched for something. But why so many scarves? Maybe she'd just bought them in a store and was pulling them out of a shopping bag to admire them?? They do include some pretty funny things for background activity.

Back