Days of Our Lives - Friday, October 13, 2023

Sarah was really odd today. I mean, sleep deprivation?? She's a doctor and she was wandering around town as flaky as that. Really??

Kate was also on my last nerve today. She's a nightmare mother. Who acts like that?? Yesterday with Philip and today with Rex. I'm surprised they weren't more unkind towards her.
Sarah may be a loon, but her odd behavior means that she fits right in with other all-star hospital doctors: horn dog Jonas, male stripper Cameron Davis, the guy who bought bargain body parts from Warden Jane, and former baby broker and gambling addict Richard Baker.

As for Kate, she’s always been the worst kind of meddling mother. Recall the time she tried to save Lucas from Sami by sabotaging the green wedding. That scheme failed as have many other plots, but Kate always keeps trying

Thanks, Kris!

I also think the mystery man at the end is Clyde.

To borrow a phrase from Kramer on Seinfeld, looks like Xander "moussed up." Didn't like the look. Maybe it is meant to make him look more "severe" and "structured." Prefer no styling product most of the time. I don't even like it myself. Hard to find a good balance where it does
not look too shiny and greasy.

Please do not pair Xander and Sarah again!

What I noticed was the mystery man's hands which were large, big thumb.......Clyde is rather a slim fellow, can't say I ever paid attention to his hands, but the hand seemed to fit the heavier Konstantin, to me. But.......they have stand ins all the time, who knows. Days changes things constantly, and since this is still under fired guy, don't trust anything.

When you see any body part, other than a face, 99.9% of the time, it's a random stand-in. They're not going to waste an actual actor's screen time on a close-up of a hand, foot, back, leg, etc.

During the Salem Stalker storyline, they used a bunch of different stand-ins before Marlena was unmasked. As a result, sometimes the stalker was taller, shorter, had an athletic build, a very thin build, blue eyes, brown eyes, a male body, a female body, etc. I remember people at the time trying to make sense of the different body types and eye colors. lol

Back