Days of Our Lives - Friday, Sept. 16, 2022

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Replay of Thursday ending scenes. Johnny is at the door, Chanel opens, they awkwardly exchange chit chat. Allie is not there, he needs a place to crash. He explains staying with Ava, sleeping on floor, how Dad threw him out, etc. Eventually Allie returns, having met up with Ava, heard the whole story already. Upshot is Ava & Johnny are friends, he was only there being a comfort during her time of grief. (Chanel figures despite the age difference, Johnny still wants to bed Ava. He lets her know that if gender doesn't make a difference, why should age) Allie finally agrees to let him stay on the sofa, but he better not be any trouble.

Gabi is looking for Stefan, runs into Li, in the corporate offices. Li says Stefan WAS there, left, thinks he probably went to see Chloe. Gabi remembers that when Ava claimed she saw Jake (Stefan) & fainted, Li came in right then, caught her, so must have seen Stefan, too. Li makes up a few excuses, manages to direct the conversation away from him. He tells of finding Stefan sitting in the CEO chair, that he wanted somewhere he felt comfortable. Gabi is pretty confused, but Li manages to mention Stefan probably going to see Chloe, since he mentioned her being the love of his life. Gabi is bewildered, she was the love of Stefan's life, they were married!

Chloe opens her door to find Stefan standing there, he is alive, wants inside, explains how it all happened (we do not hear this), says he cannot stand the sight of Gabi, she came between them, seduced him, but he wants to put that all behind them now. Chloe says that was long ago, she has moved on, is with someone else now, revealing it is Brady. Stefan is not a happy camper at this piece of news.

In the courtroom, vindictive Kristen is having a field day (& that judge needs to go back to law school)...She questions Brady about having their daughter raised by a murderer, meaning Brady himself. She accuses him of killing Philip, being found unconscious with the bloody knife beside him, Philip's blood on him, and no sign of Philip. Belle tries her best to have this all discounted, but Kristen has documents of police reports, etc. for the judge. She goes on and on, but when Belle attempts to present opposing side, judge cuts her off, says they are done for the day, will resume on Monday. Brady leaves, Belle confronts Kristen, who tells Belle, in no uncertain terms, that she won't stop unless Brady leaves Chloe. Belle implores her not to take Rachel away from the father who has lovingly raised her, cared for her all the while Kristen was in prison, but Kristen is unmoved. Brady has to break it off with Chloe. Kristen already had confronted Brady about being alcoholic, getting drunk, called him a homicidal alcoholic, who should not be allowed near Rachel.

After judge leaves Kristen goes on a roll, telling Belle & Brady how Victor & Kate got together, came up with statements, and bingo, charges against Brady were dropped. She plans on bringing all of that up, reminding them she herself is pardoned for her own past crimes. Brady brings up her threatening Chloe with a letter opener.

Brady goes to see Chloe, letting her know things got worse after she left. However Brady figures that Kristen is up to her neck in Stefan suddenly reappearing, & being enamored of Chloe. He reminds Chloe how Kristen burst in, asking where is he? Looking around for "him". She was expecting Stefan to be there.

EJ is on the phone with someone who seems to be searching for Stefan, and voila...in walks Stefan. EJ is glad to see his brother, despite the fact they really don't know each other, offers a toast in celebration. Doesn't take EJ long to get down to brass tacks, once he learns Stefan wants nothing to do with Gabi, hates her. EJ reminds Stefan Gabi only got to be CEO because of shares inherited from Stefan, who is now alive and back in the game. Figures if he and Stefan combine forces, together they can get rid of her. Clink!

Gabi is still talking with Li, who has indicated Stefan has gone to Chloe. Gabi cannot believe it, but Li says he told Stefan he & Gabi were now engaged, she had moved on. He tells Gabi he loves her, she wants some time alone, He says when she is ready, he will be there for her, leaves the office, she gets her purse, fishes out the wedding ring, caressing it.

Lots of jumping around again.......Chanel & Allie scenes were snoozeville, even with Ava & Johnny. It really is apparent these storylines were filmed at different times, and just thrown into a single episode. MY opinion only.
But, as I have read, too, what we are seeing until Jan. was all intended to be shown on NBC regular TV, but when the network jumped the gun......guess we all just live with it.

Meowww....sorry, but I just cannot stand that heavy, deep purple eye shadow on Allie. Kristen is just too over the top, and the judge is wayyyy too permissive of her questions & comments. Don't know why judges is Salem all seem either corrupt or dim-witted.

Meowww....sorry, but I just cannot stand that heavy, deep purple eye shadow on Allie. Kristen is just too over the top, and the judge is wayyyy too permissive of her questions & comments. Don't know why judges is Salem all seem either corrupt or dim-witted.
Poirot - I so agree! Allie is too fair to carry it off, but Gabi, with her olive skin and dark hair/eyes, can carry it off better; however, for daytime/office wear, I think it is a bit much.

I also think the judge is too accepting of Kristen. Speaking of Philip, when the heck IS he returning? That was a low blow bringing him up. She is grasping at straws. Perhaps she IS on the take. I would not be surprised.

Yep, Philip is mentioned too often for him not to be appearing somehow, somewhere. Honestly, whether Kristen was pardoned for past crimes or not, her being allowed to rule the roost in that courtroom is disgusting.
And does she honestly think what she is doing will endear her to Brady, even if he does break it off with Chloe?

Wow.... this doesn't sound entertaining at all.... the custody battle seems like a writer lost out and this is their fantasy of how they should have played it.....
I'm so confused as how Stefan is supposed to just woo away Chloe from Brady..... but hey I guess why not.... I'm to believe that Stefan was dead without a heart for a number of years, received the heart of his dead twin, the one he didn't know, and is up walking around with a semi intact brain and still maintained a 6 pack ab while dead.... so why not believe Chloe will run into his arms???

Not to mention all this Lord of the Rings story line around a wedding ring.... more carassing and fondling of a ring than Xander gets....

This custody thing is way over the top! Oh can't bring up Kristen's past deeds but Brady's are ok? Doesn't her past deeds speak for her character. I am sure this stupid judge is gonna give homicidal psycho Kristen custody!

I hope this Stefan garbage doesn't go on for too long. Silly me I would like to see him and Gabi happy!

Allie is certainly becoming a very unlikable character. At least I don't like her!!

I totally agree with all the above comments. The judge in particular seemed inept at best. But she could also be corrupt. I would imagine a few Salem judges have been bought off by a few members of the DiMera family members in years past. I wonder if the Judge is getting a big fat juicy check for her judicial services. I also think that maybe perhaps Philip is coming back. In days, it seems when they are talking about someone a lot, voila that person comes back. Case in point is Sami. Oh and I agree on the purple eye shadow. Now the three, Chanel, Allie, and Johnny make for interesting watching in the future. And sooooo are the days of our lives.:sarcasm:

And we haven't seen nor heard Henry in ages. Maybe he is away at boarding school (boring school), since they love to SORAS the kids.

And we have yet to see Sydney as an adult. I think it was mentioned, in the recent post about Ciara that, it would be awesome if Lauren Boles could play Sydney. I just Googled what her age would be now, it said 14. Lauren is 18, but I think she could pull it off.

I think it was mentioned, in the recent post about Ciara that, it would be awesome if Lauren Boles could play Sydney. I just Googled what her age would be now, it said 14. Lauren is 18, but I think she could pull it off.
I've been saying for years that Lauren Boles (little Ciara) should be brought back to play a teenage Sydney.

Oh we can’t bring up her past because she was pardoned
I'm no lawyer (I'll wait for Dr Baker Fan to weigh in officially), but everywhere but Salem, her criminal record, even if pardoned, would be admissible as to her fitness in parental/family court. So this is just dumb, lazy, or both. Not to mention the fact that she fled the law during approximately 2-7 years of the now-very-old Rachel's development should be pretty damning. Where was her concern for who was influencing her daughter then?

The StefaNO/Chloe thing is just weird. They hardly had dated. This would be like Diane Hunter claiming to be the love of Mickey Horton's life, or Melissa claiming Jack was the love of her life.

I mean, if you want to be so unimaginative as to separate Gabi and StefaNO for "soapy drama", fine. But this choice was odd, at best.

Meanwhile a triplet would have been original, at least.

Thanks, Poirot,

I got confused does Kristen want Brady back or not? She doesn't want to share custody if Brady is with Chloe, but will Kristen
go after him again?

I'm glad Brady had the Salem brain today and figured out that Kristen is behind Stefan's return and wants Chloe.

Hopefully, someone will talk to Kate or Victor and find out Philip isn't dead. Then Brady can't be charged for it.

I'm glad they remembered the only time Stefan saw EJ was when he was a mummy.

Will Johnny run around Allie's apartment in a towel?

When will someone tell Ava she saw Stefan not Jake?

Back