Days of Our Lives - Friday, Sept. 26th, 2008

I just finished watching and it was indeed a great episode. I had a thought--since Nick and Max both had cuts and bruises, maybe one of them came upon Trent fighting with the other and stabbed Trent to save their life. But yeah, I agree, it's not Caroline. I think she paid or tried to guilt Trent to leave town.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents worth. :)

I doubt Trent was raping anybody. It would be hard to stab somebody smack in the middle of the back, while being raped. Sorry to gang up on you, Garett, but I also think it was probably Claude or someone he hired to do it. And DJM's idea sounded good to me. Also interesting was that Roman or somebody commented how it looked like Trent had had a rough evening and that somebody killed him. Can't remember exactly how it was worded but it sounded like maybe he had been abused by others before the killer actually got to him.

Cannot echo more. Chelsea was over the top, Daniel/Kate was forced.
As to Trent...seems various characters had confrontations thruout the evening.

Maybe they will do something similar to Agatha Christie's Murder On The Orient Express. Of course, Roman Brady is no Hercule Poirot.

If it is a kitchen knife then someone probably did it that had access to the pub or restaurant if it was something of chef quality. I don't remember any other characters being much of a cook (they all go out to eat) although I suppose the hired help at Victor's or Stefano's would be well equipped. I guess anyone could have done it because no one in Salem knows how to knock.

Back