Days of Our Lives - Friday, Sept. 27, 2013

Thanks for the summary. An alright episode. Nicole looks lovely. I really liked all the confrontations today, and scenes between Nicole and EJ are always nice. I'm tired of Abigail romping with Chad all the time now though, and everyone bothering Nicole about her drinking when she barely does anymore. Makes no sense. Thank goodness for a break from the Jonas-Horton group today, Theresa, and Sami.

At the very beginning of the show, Chad said to Abby he was talking to an ex-psych major. What is she now??

I don't think we know. They might tell us when
it fits a story line.

Maybe she's going to be a journalist like Jack.

Was it just me or did Daniel's words and actions while talking with JJ make your run for the barf bag? His shrugging of the shoulders/the constant use of "man" when speaking and the shuffle of his feet as if he was some sort of street hood. Guess he was trying to get "into" JJ's world of druggies and low life's.
It made me ill, he should have been "a man" not some contemporary of a really stupid kid.

It seemed the writers' attempt to have Daniel communicate with JJ on his level. And since JJ seemed to resent "adult" conversation, Daniel got down to the teen level. Not hard, being he is such a surfer dude himself, I guess.

Back