Days of Our Lives - Friday, Sept. 5th 2008

The funny thing to me watching this episode was....EJ was saying Sami's lines of the past. Sami, did you mean what you said under the stairwell? Nicole, I felt like I was cheating on you when I was under the stairwell. Nicole, I cannot get you out of my system, I have feelings for you. But Sami is the mother of my child, will always be a part of my life.

Sami says those same things to both EJ and Lucas about each other.

Oh believe me the irony that EJ is now the one leading two people on is not lost on me! Nor the annoyance of it.

Its funny really... if you think about it EJ has been playing from Sami's deck of cards for awhile now. The only difference between he and Sami is that he keeps his cool a lot better and is more calculating. Sami shoots off her mouth at the drop of a hat and is way more impulsive.

Looks like we all have it.???????

I am going to move this thread into the TODAY in Salem Thread for Friday.
and let me add something.

Jason47 has this link to transcripts on his site. If you really want to read the transcript for the next day show (posted in the evening before) just visit his site and click on the recaps & transcripts link.

Poirot I just want to say thank you so much for still doing write ups! am not sure if it is just me, but they almost seem longer and with a few more details than when you did the days ahead. Either way I can not watch and love your recaps!!!:clap:Thanks again for all you do.

Did anyone else find it strange that near the end of the show, Sami was apologizing for snapping at EJ? I felt like we had missed a scene between the two. I don't know what she had been snapping about earlier in the program?!

Also, it was weird how EJ was all over Nicole...wouldn't Sami have still been in the Brady Pub? Perhaps she was in the restroom, but it seemed odd that Sami was gone during that point without explanation.

Back