Days of Our Lives - Mon., 10/23/17

Thanks, JS. I didn't realize until today Monday was open.

I wondered too about the farm house Eric lived in. Does he own it
? Will
anyone go out and clean it? I kept watching at the end because the fire place
was lit when they were talking. It wasn't when they left.

I'm glad Bonnie was found out, but not happy Victor didn't figure it out.
At least his plan worked. Will we see Xander again in Salem?

Hope needs to lose her job. She stepped out of the room when
Sami was
holding the gun on Rolf.

I wonder who Rolf was working for when he resurrected Will.

The line of the day goes to Andre after Sami yelled at him. He said "You threw
yourself at Chad and then you began sounding like a banshee"
:)

Last edited:
Classic soap camp. :rotfl: It was a crazy story, but glad it gave Judi Evans (Bonnie) a front burner gig, after so many years doing pretty much nothing. :cry:Oh and a great chance to show off one of her best assets. :tsk: Must have been so much fun to do today's show.:clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
Constantly laugh at the Bonnie thing, remember when Anna DiMera came back, think it was in 2007, and kissed "Tony", she immediately knew that WASN'T Tony, just by a simple kiss, but in fact, it was Andre.

Haven't watched much until recently, but Bonnie, as Adrienne, didn't sleep with Lucas or Justin?? If they had, you would think they would have figured it out. lol

Definitely a funny and interesting episode all around great acting indeed! Glad Bonnie has finally been figured out. Today Bonnie clearly wasn't even trying any way to be Adrienne. I had to have heard "y'all" being said by Bonnie a few times with a thicker southern accent towards the end. Bye bye Bonnie. I admit I always liked Bonnie's character because she has reminded me of the late Anna Nicole Smith.

Steve finally put the pieces together and figured out that Bonnie had been impersonating Adrienne. This story was way overdue to be wrapped up. In fact, I'm a little disappointed that Marlena did not put the pieces together and figure it out after Hattie had been caught. To be fair, though, Marlena has been really busy since she got out of Bayview, planning Paul's wedding and then receiving the shocking news that Will is alive. I'm sure people are now going to feel stupid for not putting the pieces together sooner, especially Maggie since she lived in the same house with Bonnie when they were both married to Mickey. I want them to now figure out where Adrienne is and go get her out of that prison, and put Bonnie back there where she belongs.

I hope Jennifer can help Eric put his life back together so he can move beyond Nicole at this time. But why didn't they clean up the cake and the mess at the cabin before they left?

I am officially sick of Sami back on the show. Can we get a break from her a day or two a week? The way she stormed in and grabbed Hope's gun was typical Sami and she's causing more trouble by threatening Rolf and ignoring Hope. Family or no family, Hope needed to get that gun away from her and have her subdued.

Thanks for the summary.

The scenes with Andre and Kate were very touching and nice. I do feel like at some point they're gonna fall for each other. Not sure how I feel about that, but I am liking the status quo with them. I guess only time will tell.

I like Sami's haircut. She isn't really bothering me that much, but I do wish she'd tone it down with her antics. Does she really think all will end well with Hope after taking the gun like that? What if someone had accidentally gotten hurt?

About time Steve figured out it was Bonnie. I also love that Victor played her for a fool.

I would have liked it if Rolf said yes he was working for Stefano and it was his idea to resurrect Will. Stefano was still alive then. Stefano's good deed. Bringing Will back. At least all the Salemites think it was a good deed. :) But I guess they want it to be someone else for story going forward.

I was disappointed that Victor, Maggie and Justin had not figured out it was Bonnie. I thought they alluded to that with Victor saying "I never forget anything" and how many times she said she wanted revenge on Maggie. To me it's just weird that they all still thought that was Adrienne. Like I said before I like a doppelganger story as much as the next person but the the doppelganger has to act like the person for it to be a believable story. She never acted like Adrienne. She was very, very un-Adrienne. Just glad it's over.

Thanks for the summary! You all have done a great job filling in for Poirot! It seems to me it is truly an awesome task and I so appreciate everyone's efforts!

YAHOO!!! - Bonnie got her comeuppins! As Steve was saying "Bonnie Lockhart" all I could think was "Ding Dong the witch is dead, the wicked witch, ding dong, Bonnie is finally dead". Well, I know she isn't dead dead, but it sure seems the end is in sight for this awful story! My FF button will be glad for the rest! Thanks to the writers - I loved the last 4 minutes of this episode!:):clap::clap::wine::hug::hug:

I agree. This storyline went non way too long and I also am glad this will be coming to an end. It is beyond stupid that not one person in Salem had any clue whatsoever that maybe this wasn't Adrienne after the Marlena and Hattie thing was resolved. If this story were to continue, I think it would've needed some sort of shot like bringing back Mimi to add something to this story or even an appearance by her hunk of a son, Patrick, who could also pop by and say hi to Hope.

Ain't gonna happen so, "See ya later, Bons"!! Great job Judi Evans (Adrienne/Bonnie)

I haven't watched today's episode yet, but I did wonder yesterday (as much as I hate the idea) is it possible it was EJ that Rolf was working for?
This is what I have been wondering too. I kind of like the idea. I think it’s safe at this point to say the shot Kristen gave EJ was to revive him.

Who will find the box of photos that Eric left behind?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A very becoming outfit on Kate, today! Andre also seemed appreciative. :love:

@lookinguptoyou, EJ was rather fond of Will.

Back