Days of Our Lives - Mon., 10/23/17

Just Samantha

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hope questions Rolf, who denies any involvement with Will.

Sami shows up and grabs Hope's gun, pointing it at Rolf. She then uses the gun in her hand to crack him across the face and demands answers. Hope keeps telling Sami to stop, but to no avail. Rolf starts talking in riddles to Sami, which ticks her off even more. But she's starting to puzzle it out and comes to the conclusion Stefano did instruct Rolf to do this. Rolf denies Stefano had anything to do with it.

A lot of squabbling at the K-Mansion over the wedding, until Victor finally tells "Adrienne" there will be no wedding. Maggie tells Bonnie how Victor came clean with her, Justin and Brady about how he put the hit on Deimos. Then he told Maggie and Justin that "Adrienne" was blackmailing him, and this whole wedding was a sham they were in on. Bonnie is shocked that she was played. But she tries one last time, says she'll get Xander to back up her claims. Ooops, seems Victor got Xander's sentence commuted and he's vanished into thin air.

Steve and Kayla sit at the pub, trouble-shooting what could possibly be wrong with Adrienne. As they talk and ponder, a light bulb goes on for Steve and he leaves.

Eric talks to Jennifer about how he thought he had it all, then Nicole came to break off and she was a totally different woman. Jennifer gives him a pep talk about how he has her and all of his family/friends to support him. Tells him to leave the cabin and come home. Eric begins to pack and sees a picture of Nicole on the floor, and puts it in the box with the others he apparently picked up from the floor. Jen says the car is packed and asks if he's ready to leave. Eric walks out the door.

Kate and Andre talk about Rolf, and Andre says he's surprised to see Kate and Sami getting along. Kate swears him to secrecy and admits she's missed Sami being around. Andre then asks Kate to tell him about Will, so she does, very lovingly. She even talks about when she worked at the Hudson Street Diner, how Sami came in to gloat, and Will snuck away from Sami to tell Kate he still loved her. (Sami had forbidden Kate to see Will) Kate cries and Andre comforts her. Kate apologizes for spilling her guts and Andre is very nice, tells her that's what husbands are for. She gets up to call the police station to see if Hope managed to get anywhere with Rolf, while Andre looks at her with a real fondness on his face.

Bonnie tries to storm out, but Justin stops "Adrienne" and tells her she needs help, that something is really wrong. He says she's not the Adrienne he's known and loved, just as Steve walks in and says "you got that right!" Bonnie calls him Patch and he says, "that's right, my sister never calls me that. This woman is Bonnie Lockhart!" (cue the shocked looks).

Geez, it’s about time the Bonnie fiasco is over with. Now if the Sami Brady show could be wrapped up, all would be Butterflies and Unicorns

Jennifer was a good friend to Eric. Very patient and tender.

I was hoping Maggie would rip her broach off of Bonnie's dress.

Please wardrobe department, do something with Kayla’s attire!!!

Here's how tomorrow should go:

Victor calls Hope: I need you to get over here and arrest Bonnie Lockhart. She had Adrienne locked up and has been impersonating her.

Hope: I'm busy watching Sami manhandle Wilhelm Rolf with my gun. Bye.

Not to be crude, and please know I really like Judi Evans (Bonnie), but who would wear that dress after reconstructive surgery??? AND, why aren't the girls "perky"?
Because Bonnie didn't have reconstructive surgery. Theoretically, if Adrienne wore the dress, her scars would show and her "pups" would be completely perky.

JS ~ thanks for the summary. I took notes with the idea that if no one else posted a summary by the time I finished watching the show, I would give it a try. Whew! Was so glad to see your summary. I have a new level of appreciation and respect for those who do this on a regular basis!!!!!!

RE Bonnie's dress: I just about chocked when Justin mentioned the cancer and Bonnie was standing there with her almost bare, scar-less breasts almost falling out of her dress. And Justin was still clueless!!!!! Thank goodness Steve finally put it all together.

Steve: He rates the Salemite of the Year Award for putting an end to the awful Bonnie plot. All hail the mighty Patch.

Victor, Maggie, and Justin: They were all in fine form today. Bonnie learned that you may be able to take advantage of individual Salemites, but when they seriously gang up on you, you're toast.

Hope: The appointment of an ex-convict was another low in Salem P.D. history, and they just keep on coming. Hope was going to take Rolf to the police station? What was she going to charge him with: the non-existent crime of illegally resurrecting a dead person? Even the clueless Judge Damon Thorpe would throw this one out of court.

Sami: She was true to form today, screeching and squawking to little effect. She also committed the crimes of assault with a deadly weapon and criminal menacing right in front of Hope, but even if she's arrested, as a Salem insider, she won't be charged.

Eric: Hasn't the sourpuss learned that he should clean up after himself? He walked out of the farm house today and left cake splatter on the wall and a broken lamp on the floor.

Kate: She actually misses Sami? Who knew? What next, everyone on this board suddenly realizes that they miss EJ and can't wait to see him reunited with the Salem screecher?

Last edited:
Oh please, no, on your last point, DrBakerFan! I haven't watched yet and I don't know if I'll be able to recover from watching Eric leave the house in that trashed condition. Doesn't he rent the place? What if he should want to move back there sometime?

Just Samantha, thank you for doing the summary. Lil0 thanks to you for preparing to be backup. I wouldn't even attempt it, the way I ramble. Everyone would be worn out before getting halfway through.

Sounds like a good episode today. I can't wait to see Bonnie exposed!

I'm guessing Bonnie didn't know about the surgery. Thanks.
She did. It was in Anjelica's dossier on Adrienne and they had dialogue (some cut, some left in) that discussed it. Bonnie just ignored it.
All hail the mighty Patch.
So hailed!
everyone on this board suddenly realizes that they miss EJ and can't wait to seem him reunited with the Salem screecher?
Only if they board a plane that immediately blows up.
Hope: The appointment of an ex-convict was another low in Salem P.D. history, and they just keep on coming.
Hope was threatening to do something worse to Rolf than she did to Stefano. Does she now accept that she murdered an old man who WAS Stefano? How did this woman get appointed Commissioner?

so, Sami is on AGAIN??? Does the actress have something on one of the suits? Or does her contract insist she be on every single day?

Love that Bonnie got played....and my hero FINALLY figured it out. Wonder how he came up with "Bonnie Lockhart: name......I mean everyone so clueless, not even thinking about a lookalike???

I’m glad Steve figured it out. Although if anyone should have figured it out (a long time ago), it should have been Maggie. I don’t think Steve (nor Kayla) have met Bonnie before. But Maggie had. And Maggie was constantly going toe to toe with Bonnie. So she should have had thought this “strangely different Adrienne” reminded her a lot like Bonnie Lockhart.

As far as the dress Bonnie was wearing today, wowwwww! That’s all I’ve got to say. I don’t know how the scars from breast reconstruction are usually (maybe they are underneath the breast so they don’t show when a dress like that is worn)!

Back