Days of Our Lives - Mon., Apr. 11, 2016

I don't have much to add other then to join in with the chorus of people saying that Kate Mansi (Abigail) absolutely knocked it out of the park again today.

Oh and we FINALLY got to see Chad knock out Ben for a change. Of course Ben had to be in a seriously weakened state for that happen. *sigh*

I don't know if anybody else noticed but baby Thomas gave a little squeak right after Abigail said she had stabbed Ben. Like he was reacting to what he had just heard. I couldn't help but get a little chuckle out of that.

I did not like anything. I just wanted it to be over.

:clap: :clap: :clap::clap:

Re the Spectators' comments: You guys are killing me! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Notes:

Chad's throwing-a-kerosene-lamp defense strategy. Ben's wrists/ankles will have obvious wire/rope injuries.

Jade/Joe are FF material. And, Joe would be in WAY over his head in a Salem "friendship" with her. :rolleyes:

Kayla should know that she needs medical monitoring. That would not involve her being alone in her house.

Her hospital bed lines provided my volume button a good workout. Steve's flowers still looked pretty good after spending the day on that table. :rolleyes:

Abby could have put Thomas in the bassinet, and gone back upstairs to finish off Ben. She should not be left alone with that baby, or even allowed to hold him for that matter. removed spoiler info in non-spoiler forum - JS

I know that few will agree, but Chad is being written increasingly Jack-like. :(

Thank you Heather, for mentioning a possible Ava return! :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back