Days of Our Lives - Mon., April 5, 2021

I'm annoyed at how they're keeping Hope in hiding. She left because she was so distraught over Ciara, and now her only remaining child (so she thinks) is reaching out to her and she's ignoring him, not telling him where she is or if she's okay?

If he texted, "Ciara is alive and is at Salem Hospital," she'd be on her way back. I get Kristian Alfonso (Hope) is off the show, just keep it off camera and say she visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so dense, I never realized children can't be on the set. Thanks for enlightening me! Nicole hardly looks like herself with her hair all pulled back.
I had this realization while watching this week's episode of Last Man Standing. The main plot was about Mike's youngest daughter Eve coming home from the Air Force for a visit and spending time with her new nieces. I noticed that they weren't showing the little girls and then I realized I hadn't actually seen any of the children on the show all season. They just talk about them.

The teenage Chinese exchange student has been on the show this season; but the actress is in her 30s.

Back