Days of Our Lives - Mon. Aug. 2, 2010

I appreciate the preview, Barb. This episode with EJ reminds me of when the vendetta thing was going on and he was determined Sami was going to marry him, no matter what. Then she told him she was in love with Lucas. Now she tells him she is in love with Rafe. Makes no difference. EJ wants what EJ wants.

I know a lot of people want Brady and Nicole together but I think he acts more like a lap dog for her than Pookie did. I really wish they would give Nicole a different direction.

Looking forward to Hope's scenes. And Maggie's.

Whoosh, his shirt is off, they are on the bed, he is undoing her blouse, and bingo, we are in afterglow. Well….it is they who are in afterglow.

Your "aside" cracked me up. Sounds like you got a little more caught up in the show than usual, Poirot. :wink:

Baker is leaving town. We later see him writing a note to Hope, saying he ... will never forget her, will always love her.

Wow, I can't believe Baker loves Hope. I guess he loves women who treat him badly. I'm surprised he's not head over heels with Nicole.

Wasn't Marco one of the Dimera goons?

I know a lot of people want Brady and Nicole together but I think he acts more like a lap dog for her than Pookie did.

:rotfl:

Thanks for taking the time to write a great summary Barb!

This sounds like the best episode in a very long time as far as action and relationships (Bo/Hope, Maggie/Vivian, Brady/Nicole, etc.) No fast-forwarding through any of this! I get so tired of the many repeated scenes which have seemed to be numerous during the past few months. Looks like every scene in this episode is fresh and different. The only thing I'll miss in today's episode is Victor - I just LOVE Victor!

I have to agree about Victor, he is the most entertaining character on Days. i am so glad that we are seeing him more and more. I also love the way he and Maggie spar. Thanks for the write up, Poirot, always gives me something to look forward to =)

I know a lot of people want Brady and Nicole together but I think he acts more like a lap dog for her than Pookie did. I really wish they would give Nicole a different direction.

I completely agree with you here. I hate what this so called relationship is doing to Brady's character. IMO he's been ruined almost as much as Sami has.

Jnta, I was beginning to think I was the only one who felt that way. But I must say I actually am a Nicole fan. She's just what she is, love her or hate her. I just think the way Brady responds to her is unappealing--yes, similar to the way Sami responds to EJ.

Pleez - no brady/nicole baby!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE Maggie and Victor together. Vivian needs to take a short leap off a long pier and disappear. I have a feeling she will try to kill Maggie unfortunately.

I can't STAND Brady with Nicole either and that makes me want to barf. EEEWWWWW!!!!!!! Brady is drinking TONS of that Salem Stupid Juice. He must have bought Sami's case of the stuff from her because she's getting a bit smarter and he's getting a lot dumber. OR Brady is conning Nicole into thinking he's into her so she'll slip up which is what I hope is going on.

Sami is FINALLY using her brain and is off the Salem Stupid Juice for the moment, but not nearly good enough as she needs to say no FIRMLY to EJ as in 'this is never going to happen' but of course that would be too easy and the ptb think we're all waiting with baited breathe for her to declare her love for Rafe and run to him when, in fact, she should have a long time ago and never gone NEAR an ******* like EJ who is such a liar and manipulator - not to mention Mr. Sleaze of Salem. All I can say is RAFE HURRY UP AND GET THE GOODS ON NICOLE FOR BRADY/ARIANNA'S SAKE AND LET THIS WHOLE THING UNRAVEL. We KNOW that Hope is about to and someone is going to jail - hip hip hurray! Nicole and Hope need to be in the same cell along with EJ - now THAT would be GREAT viewing - the three of them in one cell! Of course that means the writers would have to come up with entirely different storylines about people in Salem we actually love and want to see featured more like Maggie and Victor - Brady back with Arianna with Vic sticking his nose in etc. but at least we'd be done with this now drawn out storylines that need to END!

Your "aside" cracked me up. Sounds like you got a little more caught up in the show than usual, Poirot. :wink:

Wow, I can't believe Baker loves Hope. I guess he loves women who treat him badly. I'm surprised he's not head over heels with Nicole.

Wasn't Marco one of the Dimera goons?

:rotfl:

Thanks for taking the time to write a great summary Barb!

Yep Marco is a DiMera goon who Nic pressured EJ into loaning to her.

finally watched the episode, wow that crazy music that was playing in the Hope scenes was freaky!

Did anyone notice Bo's belt buckle? I swear it looked like the Batman emblem.

Back