Days of Our Lives - Mon. Aug. 30, 2010

Put a Sock in it, Arianna!

I usually like Arianna, but not today.

A lot of you think Sami should not be telling Rafe she loves him so much or that he should tell her to chill out for awhile, but they love each other and that's obvious. His is unconditional love for Sami and she is VERY blessed to have found that especially with HER track record. Don't get me wrong. I think Lucas loved Sami too and his was rather unconditional, but Rafe never gave up on Sami or helping her and he is a hero in my mind.

EJ needs to suffer and I'm sure he will, but not nearly as badly as he should! This is "Days" though and the villains here never get their comeuppance for long and NEVER jail time it wouldn't seem anyway. I've been watching Days since 1969 and in all that time the most any villain spends in jail no matter what their crime is 24 hours (especially if you're a DiMera).

I do believe that Kate loves Stefano and they are a match made in hell which is appropriate for them as they are hell apart and together they can reek havoc and understand each other. They deserve each other.

Vic, on the other hand, while I do not like how he treats Chloe (even though I am not nuts about Chloe), he should respect that she is Daniel's fiancee and keep his mouth shut for Daniel's sake. Yes Chloe is dumb and drank enough Salem Stupid Juice to be almost in competition with Sami, but she IS his fiancee and as such deserves some amount of respect. Vic does NOT deserve Vivian though and no one does except EJ and we know that'll never happen (the age difference alone is enough - lol), but they have similar morals and would be great together if she were the right age.
................ It was so forgettable, I don't remember WHY she wanted Carly dead back then, but I do remember that she buried her alive. Never spent a day in jail for it either if I recall. Viv is a very warped, sick, twisted, evil witch and we all know that. I want to see Victor with MAGGIE and soon!

Kathy...I actually looked to see if he was doing just that. Almost wrote shrubbery ...changed it. LOLOLOL I mean, there HAVE to be paths down to the lake.....twas too funny.

On Thursday's show Sydney was in her stroller next to Kate. Stefano said to Kate to go get Johnny and Allie. I assume Sydney was still there in the stroller.

I thought it was horrible too that Bo had Carly sitting next too him in court. Have they no shame!?

On Thursday's show Sydney was in her stroller next to Kate. Stefano said to Kate to go get Johnny and Allie. I assume Sydney was still there in the stroller.

I thought it was horrible too that Bo had Carly sitting next too him in court. Have they no shame!?

Not sticking up for Bo here, but Carly came into the courtroom all on her own. It WAS totally tacky of her to intrude on what looked to be Dr. Baker's arraingment. Just another example of how she parades herself around Salem like she's just won a popularity contest or something. Nope, no hope and no class for that woman.

I think Carly was in court to show support for Bo.

I thought it was so inappropriate for Rafe to ask Sami (and for her to say yes)to go to HIS place to talk, they could have talked at the Pub where she could have been on hand in case one of her children woke up scared of being in a strange bed. Sami, Sami, Sami.... tsk, tsk!!!

Yep, to each their own.....cuz quite a lot of people do NOT see Rafe that way. And many are still waiting to see chemistry between EJ & Sami, and it has been 4 years. So, it is all in the eye of the beholder, and definitely not set in stone.

Complete agreement here! IMO this past Summer has been the most boring in all my memory of Days, much of that due to the non-romance of Sami and Elvis.

Yep, to each their own.....cuz quite a lot of people do NOT see Rafe that way. And many are still waiting to see chemistry between EJ & Sami, and it has been 4 years. So, it is all in the eye of the beholder, and definitely not set in stone.

You got that right, Barb. I love Rafe with Sami, and I can't stand her with Evil Jerk.

Chloe was wearing the same dress as she was after she got dressed for the evening. I am thinking it is the same day. Nicole did say happy birthday, not belated birthday.

@PAllison, why are you surprised? The events for the 'wedding day' took a week to play out!!!

I know, I know...!!! :) Wonder if Jason will be reporting the wedding day/Chloe's birthday as the longest "day" ever on a soap...!!!

I usually like Arianna, but not today.

A lot of you think Sami should not be telling Rafe she loves him so much or that he should tell her to chill out for awhile, but they love each other and that's obvious. His is unconditional love for Sami and she is VERY blessed to have found that especially with HER track record. Don't get me wrong. I think Lucas loved Sami too and his was rather unconditional, but Rafe never gave up on Sami or helping her and he is a hero in my mind.

EJ needs to suffer and I'm sure he will, but not nearly as badly as he should! This is "Days" though and the villains here never get their comeuppance for long and NEVER jail time it wouldn't seem anyway. I've been watching Days since 1969 and in all that time the most any villain spends in jail no matter what their crime is 24 hours (especially if you're a DiMera).

I do believe that Kate loves Stefano and they are a match made in hell which is appropriate for them as they are hell apart and together they can reek havoc and understand each other. They deserve each other.

Vic, on the other hand, while I do not like how he treats Chloe (even though I am not nuts about Chloe), he should respect that she is Daniel's fiancee and keep his mouth shut for Daniel's sake. Yes Chloe is dumb and drank enough Salem Stupid Juice to be almost in competition with Sami, but she IS his fiancee and as such deserves some amount of respect. Vic does NOT deserve Vivian though and no one does except EJ and we know that'll never happen (the age difference alone is enough - lol), but they have similar morals and would be great together if she were the right age.
................ It was so forgettable, I don't remember WHY she wanted Carly dead back then, but I do remember that she buried her alive. Never spent a day in jail for it either if I recall. Viv is a very warped, sick, twisted, evil witch and we all know that. I want to see Victor with MAGGIE and soon!

I thought back when Kate was 'free', EJ and Kate were 'together' and I thought that they made a good 'cougar' couple. But it is true Kate does belong with Stephano, but I can definitely see her getting some 'satisfaction' with EJ.

Back