Days of Our Lives - Mon. Aug. 9, 2010

That whole thing irked me. What right did EJ have to be in the room alone with the doc anyhow? EJ was one of the mugging victims and could have tried to get even.

And then when Roman came in and asked what was going on, and Sami said everything was okay, that EJ was just protecting her. What?? The doctor was sitting there in handcuffs!!

Oh and then later, EJ said to Sami that there is nothing between them now but the truth. Oh please, somebody put us out of this misery!

Re: EJ having the police files, the only way I could rationalize him having them is that he represents Arianna and she was accused of the muggings so he claimed entitlement to see them (the ones other than his own) on those grounds. On the other hand, since he didn't even bother to call her to tell her the good news it doesn't seem like that was behind him having the files, but admittedly I didn't see all of today's show so maybe I missed something.

I laughed at Sami looking for people to answer the door.

I love the Carly is counseling Bo about not knowing what Hope is going to do and if she can be treated.

I love Roman telling Sami about being stupid enough to say yes to EJs proposal.

I love Dr. Baker reminding Sami about her recent contempt for EJ and putting both EJ and Sami in their places.

And, finally, I love how the police department STILL hasn't gotten a lawyer for Dr. Baker even though he's requested it a few times.

@ Steffee -- you are so right! I found myself getting agitated over the throng of bystandersd allowed to roam in and out of the "confined" police station rooms. And Baker asking and never receiving his phone call and my, those files on the mugging victims were certainly thick weren't they? Those victims must have had some priors or something! And Carly! I'm sorry -- she had NO business at the police station and certainly would have never been allowed to enter an interrogation room or whatever they had Hope in! Good grief I despise that woman.

IzzyB...I too get agitated on occasion of the "dufus" action (or lack of) of the Salem police and the various characters have driven me to anger/disappointment during more than one story line. But thank goodness for my husband, he lets me spew about the show as if it was real life, reminds me it's just a soap opera, we laugh about it and off to the garden we go for some good ole dirt digging to release my frustrations. The show is getting exciting, the anticipation is exhilarating and the garden is flurishing.

Back