Days of Our Lives - Mon., Dec. 1, 2014

Well, maybe he does know now, but I'm just going by the fact that just a week or so ago he called Marlena demanding to know where his grandchildren were. So I'm just assuming that is still the case.

But then you know what happens when you assume, so maybe I shouldn't do that. :(

What makes you think Stefano doesn't know?
Stefano called Marlena a few days ago (in Salem time) demanding that she tell him where Sami took his grandchildren. She got snarky with him and hung up (chuckling that it was fun to tell him off).

We joked that Stefano knows everything but yet couldn't figure out where Sami and the kids were, even after everyone in Salem was told about her plans.

The man could find a pregnant fruit-fly in the Mojave Desert, but he can't find Sami and the kids out in California?? Oh, please....

I also realized that Sami may have inadvertently found the way to thwart Stefano. He apparently still doesn't know that Sami and the kids are in L.A. and she made NO SECRET of that fact. So I guess the lesson is when you try to keep secrets from the Phoenix he'll get ya, but if you make all your moves public knowledge he'll be totally stumped.
This had me laughing out loud.

I enjoyed Stefano's turn as Basil Exposition. It will be helpful to viewers who have left in droves. (Or who lapse into comas while watching.)

Melanie's mystery bores me, but I was interested in her sympathy for Gabi in her separation from Arianna...I smell something there.

LOVED Lucas and Adrienne being friendly. I hate it when they snark at each other since they both want the same thing.

Will is a twit and I hope an earthquake swallows him whole. I also find it unbelievable that he is writing this "major motion picture" solo.

Ben is an absolute fool and I hope Clyde triple crosses him hardcore somehow.

I actually feel bad for Jeannie Theresa. That girl is completely messed up, desperate, and pathetic. She thinks "we didn't just hook up"...that's right...you made out for 45 seconds on a hospital bed. And she's ready to sing "Here Comes the Bride" because he has a few bucks. She makes Taylor/EJ-era Nicole look strong & confident. Makes Carly-on-drugs-over-Daniel-and-Jennifer look like a heroine.

Back