Days of Our Lives - Mon., Dec. 17, 2018

Instead of showing Gabi the envelope with the paternity results, Julie should have told Gabi she could not find anything on her, leave the room, and later look at the papers she took. She would not have been in a physical altercation where she ended up falling down the stairs.
Those were my thoughts exactly. Julie should have kept her big mouth shut (especially about Tricky Nicky) and made her exit. This kind of behavior is so typical of Salem. People are always involved in plots and dirty dealings, but they are so bad at it that they are invariably found out. Instead of all their futile plots and sneaky doings they should pay heed to Father Louis's sermons (never seen on-screen, but he must give sermons) about staying on the straight and narrow.

Susan Seaforth Hayes (Julie) said in SOD that she rewrote some of the dialogue herself. Mendacious anyone? I was with her until the "Chiquita" comment. While it does mean Little One literally, it can also be construed as racial slang so I wasn't thrilled that Greg Meng let that get to air.

How much longer are we going to waste Rafe on this Hope stuff while his sister is wreaking havoc across town?

Glad that Kayla is also on Abby's side. I'm not sure Jennifer would have believed her so I do hope that Abby doesn't forgive easily.

If the show isn't bringing Philip back, can we just give up on these bogus business stories with unqualified characters running companies out of living rooms? PLEASE!

Thanks for the summary - Happy Tuesday to you!

Julie succeeds in pulling her purse away from Gabi, but the force sends her off balance, and tumbling down the stairs, just as Chad & Sonny come out.
It looked to me like Gabi purposely let go of the purse when she saw Julie close to the top of the stairs. She could have believed that Julie would indeed lose her balance and fall down the stairs. Gabi is being so horrible I think this is what she was doing - I don't think it was an "accident" in a struggle.

I laughed when Victor made the comment "I know a guy" after Sonny wondered how it was going to get rid of Leo.
:clap::clap::clap:

Susan Seaforth Hayes (Julie) said in SOD that she rewrote some of the dialogue herself. Mendacious anyone? I was with her until the "Chiquita" comment. While it does mean Little One literally, it can also be construed as racial slang so I wasn't thrilled that Greg Meng let that get to air.
:angry::tsk::whack:

I am not as thunder struck about the Chiquita comment as I am with the ridiculously staged outfits and hair of Leo. That is insulting to the actor as a gay man. His character came on the show taking the gig to pay off college loans as I recall. He was dressed significantly less flamboyantly and did not really want to hurt Sonny. They flipped him to the current character acting like the bump he got on his head made him the current psycho.

It would appear any bump on the head in Salem alters your personality drastically. What's now to become of Julie with her bump.

Maybe if Sheila got a bump on the head, she would get some fashion sense and manners. Fire her butt.

New writers...same tripe. Not an original thought. Getting close to foot out the door again. Of course they don't write only for me but they must believe Corday agrees with what they are shoveling. Kind of looks that way doesn't it?

Back