Days of Our Lives - Mon. Dec. 2, 2013

Poirot, I'm glad you enjoyed the funny. I usually do funnies before
I watch the show. I had no idea it was just a dream until this evening.

I thought everyone knew Ciara and Theo (other kids?) are smarter than the
Salem PD. Will Theo tell Ciara about "bling"?

I enjoyed the Rafe/Jordan kiss too.

Glad the hearing is over and Jen told Anne off.

When Sami talked to Kate, she said "Golden". I laughed.

It was funny to see Kate put the flash drive in her laptop and
in a "flash" all her stuff was gone :)

I'm watching the show again now. EJ specifically said he was in the review meeting as "Counsel to the Disciplinary Board", not as a Board member. I don't have enough space to write all the reasons why this is wrong but WHERE ON EARTH WAS MARLENA???? I thought she was the head of the Ethics Committee or something? Didn't Anne first go to her to discipline Daniel? Why would EJ be in this meeting that has absolutely nothing to do with him yet Marlena who is involved is not in the meeting?

Why didn't Theresa introduce herself as Jeannie Donovan in the meeting?

Anne and Jennifer were both beyond inappropriate in the meeting. I'm not even sure why Jennifer needed to be there. As head of PR, Kayla could have just given her a statement on the results and she could have released to the press. I too hope Daniel lets her grovel.

When Sami was talking to EJ, she looked noticeably shorter than him as if she was wearing flats. I wonder if the show does this purposely to show him dominating her. Yet when she was down by the river, her boots had heels of about 4in.

Add Jordan to the list of University hospital employees showing inappropriate behavior. I'm still not sold on the character, even with the kiss.

Overall I thought the show was pretty boring today.

Man alive! Why is it that the Salem small-fry find all of the incriminating evidence?!!
Roman should seriously consider putting Theo and Ciara on the police payroll. The Salem P.D. couldn't locate evidence with a roadmap, but these two are a regular Magnum P.I. and Nancy Drew. Given the chance, they probably could have found the vanishing straight razor and the paper trail that proved EJ looted the Basic Black pension funds. They might even have a shot at finding the most elusive of all fugitives, Kristen Blake DiMera. EJ and Stefano had better watch out. While they're thumbing their noses at the Salem P.D., and laughing themselves sick over its incompetence, the real threat to their long-running criminal careers may be two clever children.

Sami should hide that earring very well; it's a hot potato! And what of her broken nail?

@Heather4CU:
Add Jordan to the list of University hospital employees showing inappropriate behavior.

:clap:

Theresa goes by her middle name, as she has explained. She is not the first person in the world to use their middle name rather than their first name. It is how she is known at the hospital, how her paycheck is made out, etc. etc.

(Also watched the show again last night) I did not see anything inappropriate in Jen's behavior during the meeting. She was silent, until Anne brought up neighbors mentioning loud noises, yada, yada. I will agree tho, it was up to the Chairman, or Counsel to note that Anne's comments were not valid or admissable according to the "manual".
Sami was going into the woods, down by the river bank. She SHOULD have been wearing flats, or very low heels.... not high heeled boots. THAT was definitely inappropriate.
(Yes, the show really and truly needs at least one person in charge of "common sense" who would note these things to the "suits" or higher ups)

I thought I was watching a very old days because there was so much Black and White (wardrobe) Theresa & Anne almost matched with there outfits then even Sami's night gown when she woke from her nightmare. Jen's black jacket and even Kate had some black and white in her outfit. I am sure I left out some.:rotfl:

Theresa goes by her middle name, as she has explained. She is not the first person in the world to use their middle name rather than their first name. It is how she is known at the hospital, how her paycheck is made out, etc. etc.
:OT: Marie Osmond goes by her middle name. Her real name is Olive (after her mother).

I thought Anne was being super creepy with her coaching Theresa before the hearing!
Jennifer and her last comment to Daniel of course made me roll my eyes.

I was also thinking the Salem PD could just hire the kids, are they that much different from the real cops? (perhaps even better!)

I thought it was interesting Rafe wore blue shoes.

:OT: Marie Osmond goes by her middle name. Her real name is Olive (after her mother).

So does Reese Witherspoon (Laura Jeanne Reese) but in terms of Theresa, I thought Jeannie was still her legal first name. That would mean anything legal related would use her given name but then again this is a soap. :)

The hospital staff knows her as Theresa Donovan. She can use her middle name to get paychecks, etc. But, her Social Security card would have to show her legal name. A lady I know, who used her middle name (Gene, just like Sami) all the time, had surgery and I was there with her when she came out of recovery to her room. (She had no family here) A nurse comes in, calling her by her legal first name (she was on Medicare) and the woman did not answer, and I knew she was awake. I had to tell the nurse to call her Gene, the nurse was puzzled but I said she goes by her middle name. So the nurse calls her Gene, and the woman responds, and then got asked specifically if she preferred to use her middle name. LOL

But just remember, this is Salem, and the legalities by which all the rest of us must abide, are no effective there. LOL

My sister has always been known by her middle name. It does get confusing when she is in the hospital and in some other situations. To complicate matters even further, she still legally goes by her last name from when she was married, but she often goes by her maiden name. :confused:

Someone mentioned Sami's broken nail, and I know Sami commented when she broke it, but I have noticed for a long time that her fingernails are so short, it's hard to think how she could break one. It seems many younger ladies have short nails now. I wonder if it is because it makes for easier texting.

After watching Theo holding the earring today and having a sneaky look when he turned and looked at Abe, it's obvious that TPTB are having the kids grow-up to be just like the adults in Salem, to be deceptive and withhold the truth!

Back