Days of Our Lives - Mon., Dec. 25, 2017

:eek:Eric Claus: Whatever Jenny put into those donuts really had a miraculous effect: the perpetual sourpuss was smiling and ho, ho, hoing. Who'd have guessed it.

:sick:Eli & Lani: These two are now real Salemites -- operating in a fact-free environment and jumping to all the wrong conclusions. Whether all the kiss and make-up will stick remains to be seen.

:confused:Roman: Pity the poor former commissioner having to referee the latest childish spat between Claire and Ciara. What a way to start Christmas Day.

:eek:All Salemites who ventured into the great outdoors: Once again, they were wearing inappropriate clothing for Christmas Day in the upper Mid-West. If they keep it up, they'll be joining Theo in University Hospital as hypothermia patients.

I was just about to comment on Jennifer's dress. It was pretty but it looked like something to be worn in summer. It's way too cold for a dress like that in my part of Texas right now. I can't imagine wearing it in Salem!

I am almost caught up watching. I really enjoyed this episode except for the two immature quarreling girls.

Eric was cute enjoying his powdered doughnut while Jen was on the phone with JJ. I don't mind JJ calling Eric for help or a recommendation but the night before, Gabi specifically mentioned calling Marlena for an appointment. I wanted her to be part of this.

And yes I thought the friendship bracelet was strange for 40+ year old adults.

Speaking of Marlena, where are she and John for Christmas? They have 4 children, 3 grandchildren and a great grandchild currently in Salem. And we don't see any of them together for Christmas. I would have settled for seeing all of them at the Pub.

And that Pub gathering was pathetic too. Where were Hope, Rafe, Shawn, Belle, Arianna, Will, etc?

I like the JJ/Theo stuff but felt it could have taken a break for this episode and we could have seen various family Christmas gatherings instead.

Back