Days of Our Lives - Mon., Dec. 9, 2019

It'll be interesting to find out how long Kate has known that Stefano's "essence" is in Steve.

Also, if Kate knows that Hope is in Princess Gina mode. You'd think so, since Kate is in Gina's lair and appears to have been there before, as she looked familiar with "Stefano" being there. She couldn't help but notice the paintings and art supplies scattered around, as well as Gina's throne.

Speaking of Gina, she still hasn't mentioned her daughter, Greta. Guess she doesn't give a flying fig about Greta, only getting her dear John into bed. :rolleyes:

Thanks!
The scenes with Julie and Gabi made me nauseated - again FF big time!:sick::sick:

The only way I will be at all happy with this show is if Lani turns in Gabi and that sends Gabi to prison - she has gone way over the line with the threat of murder! Gabi is BAD!!!:tsk:

So Kate knows about Steveno? What??? And Chad thinks (once again) he can trust her because she "loves him"! Right!?

I did think it was funny when Eli asked JJ how he got there and he said he stole his gun and hid on board the jet and that he (Eli) had to be the WORST security officer anywhere!
Me too:rotfl::rotfl:

It'll be interesting to find out how long Kate has known that Stefano's "essence" is in Steve.
I'm thinking Rolf arranged all this and altered Kate when he saved her life. So stupid!

I'm just wondering if Dr Rolf did something to Kate off screen or if there was a little extra in her anti-death serum to make her become a spy and obey instructions from "Stefano".
Like minds!?

I finally saw this episode late in the afternoon and now have a few dumb questions to ask.

Jenny: When she was catching up on a year's worth of Spectator news articles, why didn't she note what a good job Anne Milbauer did on the paper and tell Jack to give her a hefty raise?

Chad: When he learned that Eli had taken the DiMera jet, why didn't he get to Europe by using the same teleporter that gets Salemites to and from Chicago and other out-ot-town destinations so quickly?

Kate: Why would she sign on with the idiotic Steve-ano plot? Apart from the fact that she no longer has any affections for the faithless Phoenix, the whole absurd plot involves the bizarre, unreliable Princess Gina? Kate has to know from past events that Princess Gina is about as stable as some of Abigail's old alters. As the magic Alamanian egg affair showed, Gina could turn back into Hope permanently in an instant, causing the whole inane plot to collapse in a heap.

JJ: How did he find the convent and how did he get in? Rome is a huge sprawling city so how could JJ who presumably doesn't know two words of Italian ever find the right convent. What did he do, wander the city aimlessly asking every person he met: parla l'inglese, hoping that some English speaker he ran into would know about Rome's convents? And once he got to the place, how did he get in? What convent would let in some unshaven male American who looks decidedly dazed and confused? They'd be more likely to call the polizia about their strange, unwanted visitor.

We were told they were praying in the chapel. Which didn't make sense because
it looked like Kristen and Lani were in a chapel. Maybe this convent had two chapels.

And why, during all this, are there not other nuns walking around? It is a CONVENT!!!!
Maybe it was a convent of flying nuns and we didn't see them because we weren't looking up? :rotfl:

4dd48ac2910772de50de0f25ba39e59d.jpg

Also, if Kate knows that Hope is in Princess Gina mode. You'd think so, since Kate is in Gina's lair and appears to have been there before, as she looked familiar with "Stefano" being there. She couldn't help but notice the paintings and art supplies scattered around, as well as Gina's throne.

While Steve-ano is flirting with his Katerina, he has ALSO been having conversations with Gina about his Queen of the Night, Marlena, who Gina says will be all his when she wins John's heart. Does Kate know about THIS? I was hoping for a softer, humbler Kate who was able to reconnect with Roman.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back