Days of Our Lives - Mon., Feb. 3, 2020

Pa Gal

Reaction score
Some things that happened today on the show which I watched on Cozi (was doing other stuff at the same time) and didn't take notes so apologies in advance if I goof up.

Lots of Salem brains in action today:

Abby and Chad see Steveano's portrait and after much discussion conclude that Steve is Stefano. She recalls finding Steavano at Kristen's earlier and thought that was odd. Chad wants to talk to Kristen for confirmation. I don't recall his plan for how he's going to do that.

Rafe and Roman are in sleuth mode. They realize that Hope is Gina and are worried about Marlena, wondering where they are. Roman calls in a favor and learns that Marlena's passport was scanned for a trip overseas, I think.

Marlena and Steavano are together for a long part of the show. She tells him she'll never forgive him for John's death. She also says that things don't add up quite right. Steavano does a lot of dancing around her questions. I believe that he tells her that Gina was somehow involved in John's death which Marlena says couldn't be the truth since Gina loves him and wouldn't hurt him. She even recalls the time years ago when John supposedly died in the ocean but Gina set that all up to look like it, and then took him. She doesn't believe John is dead.

John and Gina/Hope are looked away in a dungeon, with John trying to use some sort of tool to pick the lock to get out of there. He is having trouble since he has a concussion, so Gina/Hope takes over and then breaks the tool, smiling when John isn't looking. Long scenes for them, too. In the end John tells her that he won't believe Marlena is dead unless he sees her body. Gina/Hope does the raised eyebrow thing.

Sarah and Eric are commiserating over baby Mickey's illness, and some smooching occurs.

Xander manages to talk Brady, Nicole and Kristen to be tested to help Mickey.

Xander goes back home with news about all the people who've agreed to be tested and kind of barges into Sarah's room, finding her and Eric buttoning up their clothes. He looks devastated. After Eric leaves, Sarah tells him that it's not what it seemed, and they didn't do the horizontal mambo. Because she realizes that she loves Xander.

That's all I can remember. I thought it was a pretty darn good show!

At the hospital, Brady told Nicole he didn't have to be tested after all, because he's still in the database from being tested back when Chloe had leukemia. He notes that due to Eric and Sarah not being a match for Mickey, and no siblings, that the doctors will search the entire national database for a match.

Watch Kristen turn out to be the match.

Thank you, Pa Gal and Just Samantha!

I hope these story lines keep going at this faster pace.

I'm glad that Sarah realized that she loves Xander. I think these two can be a good couple if the powers that be continue to reform Xander. He was a better man, and I don't like the backsliding he did at Victor's behest.

As far as Mickey goes, I hope the writers are just messing with us. I want Xander and Sarah to be the parents. With my luck it will be Brady and Kristen. :sick:

Unless there's another twist, unfortunately seems as though Mickey is really Rachel Isabella, Brady and Kristen's daughter.
I'm really hoping there is, especially since they went to the trouble of telling us the (bio) parents would be an unlikely match for Mickey. It seems like that's a lot to add in if not to have people think the switch would be revealed this way, only for another level to be uncovered.

Perhaps I give the writers too much credit.

especially since they went to the trouble of telling us the (bio) parents would be an unlikely match for Mickey.
I just figured that was thrown in there so Eric and Sarah wouldn't be surprised or suspicious when they weren't a match.

If Brady & Kristen stay Mickey's parents I'll stop watching. Kristen being given a happy ending while she remains a terrible person is my breaking point (I've said so multiple times). My interest in Days has been holding on by a thread for years now and Brady/Kristen being elevated to a "super couple" is just enough strain to break that thread.

Thanks Pa Gal and JS.

I enjoyed Abby and Chad the best when they were discussing the possibilities
of why Steve's portrait was sort of like Stefano's one. They sort of figured out
Stefano might be in disguise and that's why Chad couldn't see him in person.

Fun to see Stefano's original portrait behind Stevano.

I didn't realize Hattie knew all of John and Marlena's history because she
mentioned the trip to Hawaii.

Who is going to let John/Gina and Hattie/Stevano out of the locked rooms?
Maybe Hattie tells Stevano the truth who she really is. I can't wait to see that.

Nice cliffhanger with the three couples.

I've been wanting Sarah and Xander together but after today Im not sure I do. Sarah and Eric are both @#2#&##S, insert the name of a garden tool. Nicole and Xander, run while you still can.

Back