Days of Our Lives - Mon. Jan. 18, 2016

Actually the time she supposedly killed Malcolm couldn't have been too much after the whole Aiden/Bo. Aiden had bruised her up & then she got bruised again with Malcolm when she tried to tie him up and he got loose. I remember her trying to hide it with her hair from Ciara & Rafe. (yes, in real time, it was a bunch, but not in Salem time).

Thanks for the summary. Another dull day in Salem. What ever happened to Chloe seeing Philip and Belle? And I'm not liking either the Hope story nor the Belle one. It's just trash--oops, recycling--and plain boring! I'm glad to see that Roman, Lani, and Justin know something is suspicious, but I feel the Malcolm murder was resolved too early. Will we ever know who really killed him? Will Ciara learn her mom pealed guilty to murder? Will Ciara even see her mom ever again? Jeez, Hope should plead guilty for child neglect!

Deimos and Philip...this could be interesting. If the writers focused more on this, Eduardo & Kate, Theo's bully and John's past, the show might be more interesting. Here's to hoping they follow through on that. But I'm still not liking Caroline's ridiculous visions. I don't watch Days to see storylines ripped from right out of Passions.

Eve is lovely now that she is not interacting with JJ. Would love to see her more with Claire. And the Justin stuff makes no sense, but then gain, neither did they as a couple. I feel like the writers wasted her after Paige's death. Or, rather, in general, as she came onto the soap to have an affair with her daughter's boyfriend.

Back