Days of Our Lives - Mon. Jan.27, 2014

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Monday, January 27, 2014

Replay of Friday's closing scenes, with Nick coming in, closing the doors, and saying he's sorry, he seems to be interrupting. Cue all the shocked faced, while Hope smiles, but Julie gushes. Gabi hands Arianna to Sami and proceeds to faint. Everyone tends to her but she is o.k. after a minute. Nick says he is back, claims he went to the police station to see Hope, they said she was here, but not why. He did not realize it was Arianna's christening. (yeah, right!, lol). Julie spots his scar, gets all questioning, he is evasive, but manages to talk of not knowing exactly. He woke up, had the wound, must have fallen and hit his head. Hope asks where he was when he woke up, he wasn't sure. So she asks what hospital he was in. Oh, he says no hospital, someone found him who knew what to do, and so he is fine.
Sami & Kate have been exchanging looks, as have Sonny & Will, while Gabi just looks scared. EJ only looks stern, while Abigail is just listening. Sami says they all should leave, Nick stops them, says he knows why Gabi fainted when she saw him, and proceeds to admit how he manipulated Gabi with the Modeling contract in New York, wanted to have her all to himself, knows she was upset at him, realizes he was wrong, and has been going to a shrink. He says he is BACK in Salem, going to NY was a mistake, all the wrong reasons, he really is blabbering a good game. The others take off at EJ invitation for the buffet, Julie suggesting Nick go with her & Hope to the Pub. Kate has whispered to Sami, who tells EJ to get hold of Abigail, make sure she is not going to make trouble. Abigail stays a minute to talk to Nick, is glad he is back and is o.k.
When she comes out in the vestibule, EJ is waiting but she takes off, he follows.

Rafe is sitting at the Club, waiting for Jordan, talking to Tad, who mentions wanting to ask Gabi out. Rafe is o.k. with that. Lucas comes in, the guys chat for a bit, Lucas is meeting Sheryl to go over some designs, and both men joke about opting out of going to DiMansion. Meanwhile, Jordan runs into Sheryl, they talk of having fun the other night, with Jordan claiming she & Rafe are casual, and Sheryl saying she is just employee, but Lucas is her boss. Both realize they are meeting the guys in the same place, so go together. Greetings all round at the club, but they sit at different tables. (Gad, below zero outside, Jordan wearing a dress & jacket that barely covers her derrierre). Rafe shows her pics of the christening, them tries talking a bit about her life in Birmingham and before. Jordan says she really likes Salem, has friends there, she didn't have before, even in Birmingham, except for Sheryl. And before that....nope. Lucas starts talking designs to Sheryl, but they end up talking of his family and never finish. Jordan has noted how well Rafe is doing with the cane, he figures he will be fine soon, and then wants to take her dancing, saying he is good at it, and not just the Latin stuff, but can waltz her around the block. LOL

EJ catches up with Abigail in the park area....and yes, folks, the end of January, and those leaves are still green, still on the trees, and not a single snowflake. She is upset with herself for accusing EJ or killing Nick. He wonders why she so interested in what Nick does, she thinks he was as well, since he followed her out to Smith Island about Nick. She seems aggravated at first, but then admits it is at herself, because she wants what happened there to happen again. And she tries thinking of other things, putting it out of her mind, but it is always there. She knows it is the same for him, because she can see it in his eyes, when he looks at her. EJ has said Nick is alive, all is well, but Abby mentions that scar shows that perhaps someone may have TRIED to kill him. She starts to leave, but tells him she is still going to tell Hope about EJ saying he overheard the Nick/Gabi argument in the Square.

Over in the Pub, Nick is still talking of how he plans to stay in Salem, get a new job, start his life over. How he realizes he cannot be so controling, manipulative, yada, yada. Julie is swallowing hook, line and sinker, but Hope is still skeptical. He says he is not lying, she reminds him he has done so many times. She gets a call, tells Nick that he is family, she loves him very much, and is glad he is o.k., and wants to keep on seeing a therapist here in Salem, get his new start. But, he has lied in the past, and she is planning on keeping an eye on him, a very close eye.

And over to DiMansion, where the unholy trio have arrived at the buffet table, fill plates with the fruit (yep, only healthy stuff there) and jabber as they munch. Both Kate & Sami figure they are off the hook, Nick is alive, they are guilty of nothing. Gabi, though is still blubbering about hitting Nick with the rock, and he could go to the police. Sonny & Will have arrived as well, point out it was self defense, and Nick would have a hard time accusing them all of anything without incriminating himself. The ladies yak, the guys sit on the sofa listening. Finally Gabi decides they have to take Arianna home. Kate wonders why EJ isn't back yet, Sami figures he may have had other errands, went to the office. That is where Kate is headed as well, she grabs her things and leaves, too.

Gabi is hurrying (alone) through the square, as Nick calls to her, coming thru the arch. Gabi stops, cue the frightened look. He tells her he finally has got her alone.

Nick confessing some of his indiscretions to throw off Julie and Hope was classic devious Nick. I hate him, then I love him, then I hate him, and now I love him again. Such a merry go round of emotions involved when invested in this character. All you can do is hold on when taking a ride on the Nick Fallon crazy train LOL.

Does anyone else think Abby has figured out EJ's game and now knows just how to get what she wants from him LOL. I can't express how much I am LOVING this turn of events. EJ has no idea how to deal with Abby and she has him right where she wants him. Stefano isn't the only one that can bring EJ to his knees it appears. It would be one wild twist if EJ became Abby's sex slave. :rotfl:

T wants to date Gabi and asked Rafe for permission first. So stinking cute. :love:

OOOOPs.........forgot for a bit..... Abby goes into some storage room, filled with boxes, is talking to someone about the 5Krun coming up, and having the T-shirts. She hangs up, and is busily cutting open the seal on the big box (t-shirts) when the door opens. She turns, looks. Tis EJ!!

If Nick's "all is well, I know I did wrong" routine is an act, which the Gabi-Sami-Kate team fall for, he could qualify as one of Salem's true "masters of deceit" and Stefano ought to consider making him an honorary DiMera. As for the legal ramifications of the Tricky Nicky affair, Nick and those who dumped him in the river are like people pointing loaded guns at each other. They tossed him in the river, but he tried to rape Gabi and illegally wiped out the Mad World computers with the deadly Fallon virus. As for the christening buffet, who knew that the DiMeras were into health food? Could it be that EJ and Stefano daintily munch on carrots and celery sticks before dining on grilled fish and brussels sprouts? Finally, Salem's winter weather never ceases to amaze. Last March, flowers were blooming by the Horton cabin and now the leaves are green in Salem Park. No wonder Jennifer is always parading around in sleeveless outfits. She simply doesn't know what season it is.

Oh, no, it is to shut up Julie, and then Hope. I am betting he has big plans for the group. Big indeed. There he was, shaking Will's hand, and Sonny's, congratulating Gabi, and loving every minute of their discomfort.

Well I think there was a little something for everyone today….Nick was extra creepy, does he or doesn’t he remember? Hard to tell, even good old Aunt Hope doesn’t believe him. I had always been a fan of Julie until recently; Nick just can’t do any harm in her eyes! OY!!!!

What was wrong with Sami today it seems like to me she was trying to hard with everyone? Got on my nerves. I will say I think grandma and great-grandma are jealous over Rafe/Jordan!

I like Rafe becoming friends with the younger set, T. and him were cute today, Rafe trying to be Mr. Tough guy and didn’t faze T. Rafe/Jordan make a nice looking couple!

I think Sheryl is in for a big surprise, because Lucas is again lying to Sheryl on his mother’s behalf!

I get so confused on these to characters, Ej/Abby who is pursuing who? Again today it looked like EJ was following Abby! I’m old so maybe it’s my eyes deceiving me! If I can’t believe my TV who can I believe!

I liked the variety of characters on today nice change!

Nick will be sweet as sugar to everyone who doesn't know (and those who do while in front of those who don't), and I'm betting the minute he catches up with each conspirator alone, the act will drop. I'd love to see him just keep the good boy act up for a long while, long enough for everyone to think he really hasn't a clue what happened, and then drop the hammer to them.

DAYS is truly on fire...Have they secretly fired Gary Tomlin & Christopher Whitesell... That isn't their writings caliber!

Abby is drill threatened to go to Hope & so blatantly threatened to blackmail EJ into having more SEX with her....Me no likey!

Gabi is in velvet, purple, empire waisted, baby doll dress with that ridiculous headband is....Just Wrong!

Let me count the ways....Abby & EJ is bringing life to DAYS!

Nick is sooo smart & sneaky and he is playing a game using everyone as game pieces!

Kate wants EJ to "put a cork in it" (Abby)...Kate that is precisely what EJ did...Love all the sexual innuendos that Kate is constantly throwing !

I wanted to relay that both Abby & EJ and DAYS are Trending on Twitter...Glad that I landed my support for that TwitterBomb today!

I for one does not buy Nick's story of him not remembering. I believe he is faking it to throw off the Salem Three. Does anyone else believe it was Percy who found Nick and took care of him?
Since it wasn't Julie, Tricky Nicky's self-appointed guardian angel, it might be someone who's been visiting Salem Park. The muggers, Brady's drug dealer, and EJ's clean-up team didn't look as if they'd help their own mothers; JJ, Bev, Rory, and the Love Doctor wouldn't have kept Nick's situation a secret; Brady would have been too stoned or drunk to notice Nick; and Theresa would have left Nick to freeze unless rescuing him would have helped her hurt prissy Jen and her unfortunate son. This leaves Percy the bird watcher and the Salem Forest Preserve bear. Percy would be a more conventional choice, but it would make for a good story line if Nick has spent some time hibernating with the ever-versatile bear in his cozy den.

Abby and EJ: Bravo! These 2 are just quite the challenge for one another. I think they are each on to one another and I bet that they won't get very far tomorrow. EJ is also not used to blatant honesty and Abby throws it right at him. He likes that. If you ever read stories of how JFK and Jackie met, you'll always read that he was drawn to her because she challenged him intellectually. I'm not saying EJ and Abby are the same but it makes me think of that perspective.

I'm so glad Sami took the baby from Gabi. I was actually thinking about that all weekend because I knew Gabi was going to freak out.

Nice party at the DiMansion, eh? They should have just had it at Club TBD.

Loved Rafe with T and loved Rafe with Lucas. Did not love Rafe with Jordan. Very boring and again we learned nothing new. I hope Sami is starting to get her jealous bone back. It's long overdue.

Hated Jordan's ridiculously tight dress but glad to see her out of the grey wedge boots.

The difference between Rafe/Jordan(contract) and Lucas/Sheryl(recurring) is that we saw a full on conversation between Rafe and Jordan whereas with Lucas and Sheryl we saw them in the Club and next thing I knew, they were outside the Brady Pub? Did I miss a scene?

I wonder if there are actual University Hospital 5K shirts in those boxes LOL.

Nick was just downright creepy today. I still think there is another twist or 2 coming. Hang on folks, it's going to be a bumpy ride!

I did not like that Hope and Julie still haven't mentioned Ciara. Hope's call at the end likely had something to do with her.

Back