Days of Our Lives - Mon. Jan.27, 2014

The writing for today's was the best I've seen in a long time, I didn't nap once, every minute watching for the look, the word, the innuendo's, a touch something giving us a clue as for what's to come. Suddenly Nick has become a saint or not, he's a player and soon will let the 3 diva's know who's running the show. For me the question here is who's bank rolling his hand, some bird watcher or is Stefano behind everything Nick? Then Abby's turned conniving & cunning(or always has been) to trick EJ into continuing what they started at the cabin. He's intrigue of young Abigail is something he doesn't seem to be able to control. Why? Let's see, Sami is ignoring his emotional and biological needs from a woman, she puts EJ to the side, instructing him to take care of Abby, similar to her tossing Rafe to the curb resulting in him turning to Carrie. Kate is now liking Sami....this I loved loved loved? And I still think Gabi will go off the deep end, she's nearly crackers now!! And the food fest at the DMansion.....how funny was that, like just one more bite would make it all go away.
Anxiously Awaiting tomorrow!!

WOW todays show was really good. Call me crazy but I like BAD Nick. I think he is going to be fun with Kate and Sami.
I also liked Abby and EJ today. For all those who are saying she is pursuing him, well at the end of todays show at least it looked the other way around. But I don't care who is going after who its just fun to watch. Good going DAYS.

It has to be said. It is laughable what the once feared and revered EJ Dimera has become...inviting lowly Salemites back to the house for cupcakes and meatballs. Stefano is somewhere hanging his head in shame! He's probably wondering if he can adopt Nick Fallon. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Thanks for the summary. I must say I liked the show today... despite Sami's presence, a character I usually despise, and Julie's over the top very annoying attitude. :rolleyes:

- Love Rafe and Lucas together and both are easy on the eyes. :love:Great friendship between two guys, keep it going !

- Despite Sami, her and Gabi and Kate were actually funny together, eating the buffet. :)

- Sheryl and Lucas : not enough yet to judge, but I'm liking it so far. There might be potential. Of course, when Lucas is on, I'm always happy.

- Love Abigail and EJ still. Hot stuff. Abigail was actually toying with EJ in the end. When she said she was still going to talk to Hope, she knew exactly what she was doing. Really interesting to see this all develop. Hopefully into a full blown redeeming/love story, who knows ?

- Hope is suspicious : good for her.

- I love this devious Nick, though I preferred the nerd he was before. But Blake Berris (Nick) plays crazy very, very well. Kudos ! :clap:

- Unfortunately, I'm still very bored with Jordan and have no interest in her and Rafe together. Rafe, yes. Jordan : :zzz:

Interesting how many of us had our minds go in the gutter
with the remarks Sami and Kate made :)

Nick looked nice since his bump on the head. It's going
to be awhile before we know the whole truth about
where and with who Nick has been. I'm sure you're see
some clues, but we won't know the whole story until later.
I'm glad Hope told him she'll keep an eye on him.

Nice Tad asked Rafe about dating Gabi. I hope they
will get one since Nick is back.

I guess the buffet after the christening was a flop.
Most people didn't go. I hope the leftover food won't
be thrown away.

I'm sorry but I must be missing something. I just don't see any evidence of this horrific SCAR Nick is supposed to be sporting. I don't even see a bruise. I looked and looked, but if it was really such a horrible SCAR, you'd think it would be visible without too much effort. Anyone else see evidence of an "oh my god nick" injury?

As long as Abby & EJ are in each other's orbit...I will never be able to look at a corkscrew again without thinking of Kate's comment about them!!

I'm sorry but I must be missing something. I just don't see any evidence of this horrific SCAR Nick is supposed to be sporting. I don't even see a bruise. I looked and looked, but if it was really such a horrible SCAR, you'd think it would be visible without too much effort. Anyone else see evidence of an "oh my god nick" injury?

There's a picture of it in another thread (the one called Nick, I think). It's pretty good.

Lots of different characters on today again. Thanks for the summary.

The highlight of today's show for me was seeing Hope raise that eyebrow before they were leaving the church. It's been a while. Welcome back, Hope's raised eyebrow! That has always been something that my sister & I associate with Hope. I do wish she would use it on Ciara, or at least use her cop suspicions on Ciara like she is on Nick.

Of course Julie is falling for Nick's load of lies. Par for the course being that she's married to professional ex-con man Brent Douglas turned Doug Williams.

Looks like whoever tended to Nick's headwound also cuts hair, but must've tussled Rafe's hair.

I didn't see anything that made me think that EJ had any interest in Abigail today. No soft talk, yet no manhandling. Abigail should listen to her inner self & go with what she said. "What was I thinking?" She got upset that Will brought up the Austin thing last week yet here she is trying to manipulate another woman's man again.

There were some good lines today all around.

Sami didn't seem to care one iota about Rafe & Jordan. Kate did tho, as seen by her looks.

Please someone commit Gabi. She's on the brink of a nervous breakdown, if not already over the brink.

Jordan & Sheryl were nice to see today. Still trying to figure them out.

Where has Marlena, Arianna Grace's other great great-grandma at? Or Roman? They should've been included in the past few days.

Loved all the banter at the DiMansion.

Just went back and reviewed that (spoiler) thread and don't see that. But in any case, I don't see it in the video. There may be a photo of it somewhere but if it doesn't show up in the action (and it doesn't to me), the dialogue make no sense to viewers.

edit: this is why quoting the "immediately preceding post" isn't a bad idea. Between the time you start typing and the time you post your reply there can be one or more intervening posts. This one is in response to missharleyquinn.

Sorry, it's the weekly preview thread (also in spoilers). I post on too many, things get confused. It's here though, I swear! :)

Sirramix: Marlena, Eric, Roman and Caroline were all at the christening. They just all had other things to do afterward because none of them are in the loop about Nick's "murder" :)

Sorry, it's the weekly preview thread (also in spoilers). I post on too many, things get confused. It's here though, I swear! :)

Sirramix: Marlena, Eric, Roman and Caroline were all at the christening. They just all had other things to do afterward because none of them are in the loop about Nick's "murder" :)

Ahhh thanks! Twice now, Friday & today the local station did their Emergency Broadcast check thing plus had breaking news.

I didn't like Abby's approach with EJ today at all..I like Abby and EJ, but I want no manipulation, no blackmailing, no games...Abby basically told EJ "Boink me" or I will go to Hope...Sorry not my cup of coffee!

Back