Days of Our Lives - Mon. Jan.27, 2014

In a city where common sense is a rare commodity, Gabi appears to have the least amount of all. What was she doing wandering around by herself when the object of her dread, the guy who once tried to rape her, is lurking somewhere in Salem? Could it be she's had so many near nervous breakdowns since she clobbered Tricky Nicky with the rock that all her brain circuitry is burned out? Speaking of Gabi, its nice that Rafe approves of her going out with T, but what would his mother say. If T's mom knew the whole truth about Gabi's past misdeeds and emotional problems, she'd be warning her beloved son to run for his life.

T was super adorable though, poor guy just wants a girlfriend. I'd be his girlfriend.

But yeah, I think my biggest complaint right now is Gabi's idiocy, just going out alone and through the park! The place where secret encounters happen dang near daily! So stupid.

Also wish Hope would have just skipped her empty threats. She can't even keep an eye on Ciara, let alone a close one on Nick. Please.

Hope, Abby suspicious of Nick. Hope to Nick at pub, while patting his hand: "Perfect!"
Rafe fishing for compliments from Jordan, ie., why is she happier in Salem; she didn't bite. :clap: Rafe to Jordan: When his hip action is better, they're going to be doing something. How charming...

Line of the Day: Jordan to Rafe, "There are some things I'm never going to talk about! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

The old shopping center winter set was much nicer. Benches in the snow.

@Just Samantha, A marriage of first cousins, once removed may be legal.

The Writer - great post, I feel pretty much the same way. It's so strange how much more I enjoy Sami and EJ on the show when they are involved with other characters.
Super great show!!!!

Sirramix- I totally noticed and loved Hope's raised eyebrow! hahaha

I loved how when Nick first got there everyone in the church (besides Julie) looked like they were just standing there holding their breath, waiting to see what Nick would say. Good job, Days actors!!!!

One silly thing I noticed was that weird music being played in the background at the club.

Loved Sami and Kate - this is how I like these ladies!!!

Nick - very creepy and playing it well.

DrBakerFan that's so funny! T doesn't strike me as one who speaks Spanish fluently so he & Mrs H would need a translator. It's been said in the past that she doesn't speak English well I believe.

Mandie, stupid churros? Bite your tongue! :wink: (kidding). Those crunchy sweetness of fried Cinnamon toast are addictive!

Speaking of Gabi, its nice that Rafe approves of her going out with T, but what would his mother say. If T's mom knew the whole truth about Gabi's past misdeeds and emotional problems, she'd be warning her beloved son to run for his life.
DrBakerFan that's so funny! T doesn't strike me as one who speaks Spanish fluently so he & Mrs H would need a translator. It's been said in the past that she doesn't speak English well I believe.
I believe DrBakerFan was referring to T's mother, as in how she'd handle knowing the truth about Gabi's misdeeds.

th

A churro, sometimes referred to as a Spanish doughnut, is a fried-doughpastry—predominantly choux—based snack. Churros are popular in Spain, France, the Philippines, Portugal, Latin America (including Brazil and Spanish-speaking Caribbean islands) and theUnited States. There are two types of churros in Spain, one which is thin (and sometimes knotted) and the other which is long and thick (porra). They are both normally eaten for breakfast dipped in hot chocolate or café con leche.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Churro

I can't wait to see Kate's reaction to the Abby & EJ Affair when she realizes just how right she has been with her words!

I actually hope Kate is the one who finds out about the affair of Ej and Abby and ends up telling Sami since they bonded over the Nick crisis. Abby is in major HEAT! She knows she's got EJ where exactly where she wants him, to follow her around wherever she ends up.

Julie I found to be dramatic about seeing Nick as Hope didn't seem as pleased more so suspicious of why he came back. I liked Hope using her detective skills on Nick that even if they're family she's gonna be onto him. Which could foreshadow Hope may actually go against Nick need be in a case like Gabi.

Nick wow amazing performance by Blake Berris! AMAZING! He played the vulnerable guilty sorry good guy with his tail between his legs. Nope! When Nick had said to Hope he could get his own place and job within a day. BLACKMAIL. Nick is most likely the one to take the picture of Abby and EJ having sex. Which he would have EJ by the family jewels to give him money for his own place. Also I could see Nick blackmailing Kate to give him his old job back. Now finally blackmail Gabi to give him another chance.

I would be very ready to try a few of those churros! Will check the menu next chance I get.

Speaking of pastries, what about the ones seen at Chinese buffets, hmmm? About the size of a billiard ball, still hot, and rolled in granulated sugar and cinnamon?

Thanks for explaining it Just Samantha. I was going to explain in private message to avoid going off topic.

:back:

Back