Days of Our Lives - Mon., Jan. 3, 2011

Ugh, I hate how stupid Nicole is being... say it with me everyone "Sydney is not your kid!" She is going to let EJ basically take her whole life away from her to have Sydney, knowing that EJ could take it away at any moment and leave her with nothing! Not that I want to see Nicole miserable, but that's sort of what happens when you steal another woman's child. Be happy with Brady you idiot!, okay rant over, sorry!
I felt bad for brady today!
yeah, i am not sure what Mel gave up to be with Philip. But her reactions are exactly what i thought they would be, Mel has every right to be mad as hell, but she is saying immature things, per usual
Loved the look of "oh **** what did i just agree to" with Nathan agreeing to get married so soon to Steph!

Oh, I absolutely loved how Rafe helped Sami from going after Nicole. And there was smug EJ, laughing heartily at Nicole throwing her drink at Sami, grinning from ear to ear figuring he was going to "sock it to her" as he announced his engagement, and that grin turning into a frown as Sami's attention was focused on Rafe, his on her, they were kissing. LOLOL

That was one of my favorite parts of today's show-- EJ trying to make Sami jealous or whatever sick emotion he was trying to conjur up-- and Sami showing that she could care less. She was totally into Rafe and he into her. EJ is one sick, evil, twisted individual.

Back