Days of Our Lives - Mon., Jan. 6, 2020

I always read the summaries but somehow missed Gina telling John she has feelings for him.
Could anyone please describe what occurred in that scene and/or provide a link?

I always read the summaries but somehow missed Gina telling John she has feelings for him.
Could anyone please describe what occurred in that scene and/or provide a link?

This happened on Dec. 18 - I did not get the show so others filled in in parts..it was the day John told her she had to move out...........I never saw the show because of the hearings...but some did....I am posting the link for that day.......

http://www.salemspectator.com/threads/days-of-our-lives-wednesday-december-18-2019.33088/

Thank you for the summary.

Every time I think the writers can't come up with anything more idiotic, they do. I can't even watch Gina or Stevano any more.

The only nice touch is Rafe adopting David.

Hmm, maybe Evan isn't David's bio-dad, but his big brother?? Or maybe he's just a monkey wrench to come between Sonny and Will if Will gets an early release.

Oh now what the heck?? John leaves to go tell Brady about his grandpa but "Hope" stands there and there is not ONE mention of that it's Ciara's, her own daughter, grandpa?? Absolutely ridiculous.

Much appreciated and did actually see the shows during hearings, next day On Demand, through cable provider but suddenly had no internet access at that time, to assist with summaries, as you already know lol. Thank you for letting me know which summary to consult, so I can refresh my memory.

Back