Days of Our Lives - Mon., July 13, 2015

I thought what Serena said to Nicole about her super power was funny.
Then Serena asked Nicole if she had an Olympic gold medal for cat fighting.

Kyle now has a last name Southern. Was it picked because he works for Clyde
and Clyde is from the South?

Abby must not be thinking right by throwing her pregnancy test in the
trash. Ben or someone else is going to find it.

Roman was in two different places today.

Is Victor lying to Daniel about having illegal business with Xander?
He might have to look out for Nicole and her super power cat fighting
if he is :)

You know that Ben is going to have a reason to go through that trash can to find something or that it will be tipped over with that pregnancy test inside. Abby should have taken it to the trash dumpsters the apartment complex undoubtedly has.

Other than Abby and Kayla's interaction, this episode was extremely boring. I'm just waiting for the new episodes next month.

Will &/or Sonny's presence at the party would have made some degree of sense, since they're Jennifer's nephews and JJ's cousins. (Therefore, of course they weren't there.) They're also roughly the almost-same age as JJ/Paige. At least it would have made more sense than Kayla, Maggie, and Daniel. LOL

Thanks for the summary, Poirot. I'm glad I skipped this snoozer. The only redeemable thing is that we saw a lot of unusual interactions and more airtime for vets.

Nicole/Eric/Serena/Daniel/Victor: Yawn. Why is Daniel hammering Victor so hard about Xander? Now WE know that Victor still meets with Xander (and I'm upset about that), but Daniel has no reason to believe that it is so. As for Nicole and Serena, I can't say how tired I am of their constant confrontations, or Eric obsessing over what went down in the boiler room. Enough already! Unfortunately thanks to Serena's childish eavesdropping, we know that she'll probably blackmail them or simply reveal the truth to Daniel.

JJ/Sonny: Sonny, just because you've got even less of a spine than John Kerry and refuse to stand up for yourself doesn't mean that Paige should just give in to JJ's demands and they should keep seeing each other.

The Abigail storyline is decent but I'm sick of Ben being involved. Please, someone wake me up when he's gone.

It still shocks me that for a Sweeps month, the show is THIS uneventful! Even with possible tweaking from the new writers, the best they can come up with is yet another pregnancy/who's the daddy or Paige's silly revenge?

Some consider MO to be a Southern state (it was a slave state, after all), while others consider it Midwestern. It's one of those states (like OK, TX, WV) that's confusing as to which region it belongs to.

Well, while some folks may have a bit of an accent there, Missouri is NOT a southern state, it is considered part of the Midwest, is located between Illinois and Kansas
usa%20map.jpg

Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas......

Have relatives living in Missouri and visted the state many times.

Back