Days of Our Lives - Mon., July 13, 2015

I was just going to chime in that MO may not be a Southern State, but the southern part of it sure isn't midwest. I have a friend from college (originally from Green Bay, WI area) who works down there and she says it's SOUTH. LOLOL

And Clyde definitely SOUNDS like he's from the south, but part of that may be an affectation to help his "aw-shucks" personality/evade the law.

And I do think you hit the nail on the head, Jason." part of that may be an affectation to help his "aw-shucks" personality/evade the law." That is why Victor doesn't believe his southern corn pone conversation at all. Told Stefano do not underestimate him, he is not the hillbilly he portends to be.

By the way, folks, our Wayne here who is the wizard behind the scenes.....one of the smartest men you will ever meet, and yep....has that bit of accent that could fool you. LOL But he IS from the south.

I'm on the West Coast this week but was fortunate enough to watch this on the NBC app today.

Kate Mansi (Abigail) knocked her scenes out of the park today. Bravo to her. I did like Will being seemingly genuine. She needs a friend right now.

Enjoyed the unusual interactions as well

I have no use for Serena at this point

Since when does a police commissioner confide about a case to a known criminal and a doctor?!?

Back