Days of Our Lives - Mon. July 29, 2013

Not all jails issue orange jumpsuits anymore. Just like the old black & white striped ones went away & made way for the orange ones. It depends on the county or state what they issue prisoners. A lot of times orange is used for prisoners in transport.

I just realized something about Monday's show. How did Rafe & Bernardi become friends while Rafe has been in a coma? Rafe said Bernardi had told him so much about Timmy. Marge wants Rafe to be a witness for Bernardi's good character. BUT when Stefano talked to Bernardi about cutting off little Rafe less than 2 months ago he asked Bernardi if he knew Rafe. Bernardi told him that he had only heard of Rafe & him being beaten up & in a coma. I smell yet another rewrite but this time of very recent dialogue during the same writing regime. :rolleyes: This may be the straw that breaks this camel's back & gets me to stop taking any interest in the show at all.

The picture of Ciara was on the top shelf and Hope was standing up when that picture was behind her. When she was talking to EJ she was sitting down so a different picture was behind her.

Thanks for the info. that explains that.

I wonder if someone putting sets together forgot
Sonny had a new apartment number.

Why in the world would the dead Bernardi need a character witness?
Since Sami's attorneys will paint Bernardi as a bad guy and a dirty cop, I'm sure the prosecution would want someone to testify that he was a great, by-the-book, straight-as-an-arrow, kind of guy and member of the police force.

Let's see, favorite things about this episode:
-Justin being all AWESOME! Seeing him in scenes with Hope was a major highlight. Him putting EJ and Sami in their places also was awesome! Definitely was the Justin show, go Justin!
-Maggie looked great. Great scenes between her and Nick. I'm thinking that Nick's therapist isn't really helping him. I really hope they'll bring Marlena in as his therapist instead.
-All the scenes with Rafe were great, though Marge is really annoying me now. I know she doesn't know that her husband was a dirty cop but once she does find out, that'll be a HUGE slap in the face to her. I'm glad that Rafe finally knows the truth about what happened that night.

Back