Days of Our Lives - Mon. July 8, 2013

I hope not ! Let Sami rot in jail, for all I care ! Boy, how I wish Rafe would accuse her of trying to kill him. :D Anything so Rafe can be free of that horrible woman. I don't like Rafe with Kate either, by the way, so I hope TIIC find some good woman for Rafe.

Oh, and I'm soooooo beyond tired and annoyed of the look Jennifer always has : martyr. Her and Dan. Really ? Enough with the bad drama. :rolleyes: Dan, you are so much more tolerable when you actually investigate medical cases, like Eric's (and you don't grope your patients), so dump the pathetic Jennifer and move on. It's like Jennifer is playing a sick game and I for one am tired of seeing her do it. And, again, she jumps down JJ's throat (rightfully so, maybe) but still has not, oh, I don't know, REALLY TALKED TO HER SON AND ACTUALLY LISTENED TO HIM. :beat:Nothing she does from now on will matter to him. She's a useless character now.

Kathy Lu, thanks for the picture

An interesting and fun show. I laughed a lot.

Sami talked about how she and EJ were grown up.... that didn't last an hour did it

I enjoyed Kate and Sami's talk. Kate telling Sami she only thinks about herself.

Great seeing her and Abe today. Kayla said what we have talked about on the board about Rafe. He might think he's still married to Sami.

I'm glad Stefano knew about EJ's plan.

I laughed when EJ was spinning Justin around. I had to rewind it
and watch it again.

It's going to be interesting to see what Sami does next. She was so
upset because she thought since she saved him she should be there.

Interesting what Gabi said about Arianna's picture how she changes it
everyday. I think one of the last times we saw sister Ari's picture
Rafe was talking to it.

It's great that Sleepy, oops Rafe is awake at last.

I watched the show today because of Rafe…It was awesome to see those gorgeous big brown eyes of Rafe's open and Sami sure can't hide her feelings for Rafe. I wanted to scream when Daniel, Jennifer, and JJ were on talk about BORING!!!!! I laughed when Kate had the sheet tucked into her bra talk about sexy Hahaha...
Welcome back our Rafe, and how you were missed. Too bad about those who are griping, we have waited too long
ffing through Stompy and Stilted, and their nasty goings on, Lord preserve us from much more of that.Hope to see
you amble about town,in your inimitable way Rafe,and a great welcome back.Slainte

Thank you for the summary. Looking forward to seeing Rafe wake up.
Can't wait for the proverbial poop to hit the fan. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll lock into a death grip on one another's throat and fall into one of the many cavernous tunnels of DiMansion.

Not me. Carrie can stay in Europe, raise her baby with Austin, and never return to Salem, as far as I am concerned. Rafe deserves a good woman, a wonderful one, and neither of the Brady ones fill the bill.

Every time I think I can not detest Elvis more - I find I can. Some of the garbage that came out of his mouth was horrible. Samantha's so stupid she couldn't see that he was nearly pushing her out the door to go and watch Rafe come out of his coma?!And Samntha the simpering idiot just wubs her wonderful fiancee - the man of her dreams - hand me the barf bag!

His ranting at Stefano's portrait, then lying to those board members! And Justin asked how he was going to keep his promises and he said the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away - I wanted to punch my television.

I want Stefano to beat him down so bad he'll never get up - and Justin you are so in trouble - wait till Adrienne gets to do the smarty pants dance saying I told you so!!

I think Carrie and Rafe would be great if written right. Rafe with anybody but Sami and Kate would be better for sure!!
I am with ya there! A Rafe-Carrie-Nicole triangle would be good, except I liked it when Carrie and Nicole were friends. But he has such good chemistry with both women!

meldrel, when I was watching EJ, I laughed. Maybe because I know
his victory won't last and Stefano will get him back later.

Interesting victory dance EJ had with Justin ;)

A lot of interesting moments today.

Yay, Rafe wakes up and his nightmares made me giggle. Sami was giving him heartburn. And with that dress, she'd Pepto all over him. :rotfl:

Stefano, I'm SO looking forward to what he has up his sleeve for his son. EJ may think he's slipping, but we all know better, Stefano is always one step ahead. Love that he knows that Justin is helping him out.

EJ arguing with his Dad's portrait made me laugh. And talk about funny, EJ was able to pick up Justin and twirl him around in his victory hug.

Loved seeing Kayla and Abe today. Kayla looked awesome, she had a great outfit. And hmmm, more tidbits about the "family event" coming up. Boy, it looks like they're getting everyone involved.

Loved seeing Rafe's beautiful brown eyes today so darned expressive!!!
@ degrassi I think he has 'chemistry' with almost any actress he is paired with (including KATE! :)) ...I thought he and Carrie were great too...but doubt Christie Clark (Carrie) will return anytime soon as I believe she is expecting another daughter any day now. Wouldn't want a recast of her role either.

I thought she borrowed one of Allie's dresses
Who???!!

A Rafe-Carrie return? Where the heck did that idea come from? Yeesh! I used to love Carrie, but she was so mishandled under the last set of writers, I'd rather see Rafe paired with EJ or a dirty old mop!!!

I catch bits...and they're boring...Theresa, snooze; Daniel, vomit; EJ, vomit with Sami, snooze with Justin.

And I'll admit I'm no world-class financier, but is it not incredibly unbelievable that Stefano would place his company under the direction of a BOARD? Especially since it owns the house?? And who would be on this board, that heads a corporation whose main interest seems to be taking out one Irish-Catholic family and producing lookalikes of the denizens of Salem??

Sorry for the bump...behind I am.

Back