Days of Our Lives - Mon. June 10, 2013

@katmouse: When Brady got his phone back, he saw at least one message asking him to come to Kristen's hotel room. It was shown briefly onscreen. I'm not sure if it was Kristen's or John's message, though.

Thanks kt, I knew something was there, but I didn't get closer to my TV to read it. I have to do that a lot.

I wonder if Brady will put two and two together if he sees the other one.

Especially since Rafe's place had a bunch of bedrooms; one for Sami/Rafe; one for Will; one for Sydney; and we don't know if the twins had their own rooms or shared, but that was at least one more.
Yep - plenty of room for Gabi and Arianna Grace and a nanny to boot. Since Nick gave her some money I bet she can afford a nanny. I'd love to know how much money he gave her.

I can't believe what the writers are doing to John and Marlena! :mad: What in the "H" "E" "Double Hockey Sticks" are they thinking that John has unresolved feelings for Kristen!! Have they not seen the 90's? He couldn't stop fantasizing about MARLENA! The only reason he was with Kristen at all was because he thought Marlena didn't love him as much as he loves her. And of course both of them were deeply madly in love with one another!

Man, I teared up watching those scenes on Monday between John and Marlena. And you can tell by their expressions it was killing them too. I think all those tears were real, Deidre Hall (Marlena) and Drake Hogestyn (John) hate what's happening to them. I just want to give them a hug... :hug:

Other than that, I enjoyed the moments between Brady and Nicole, John and Eric (as short as it was I liked it) and Kristen and Sami (that was hilarious). I've always liked Brady and Nicole's friendship and it was fun to see her getting him out of his rut. I have a feeling Tuesdays episode is really going to make me cry buckets though.

I also had been wondering why Gabi wouldn't move into Rafe's place.

The way John has been portrayed ever since Kristen's return has made me think he had a desire for her. He didn't want to admit it, even to himself, but I felt right along that his whole plan to save Brady was more than what he thought on the surface. I am a little surprised that he is admitting it to Marlena though.

Back