Days of Our Lives - Mon. June 10, 2013

okay not finished watching the show yet... but a few comments...
1. why does Sami have to find Gabi a place to live??? really Gabi can do it... or other folks can help... but nooooooooo Sami will do it.... (but from I'm reading at the end of the show Sami follows through on that promise--NOT)
2. Daniel... I understand you are ticked off but really even I think you stepped over the line...
3. Jennifer.... find the stupid line..... JJ is playing you for real....
4. Kristen-- what a hoot... you are looney toons... and I loved it...
5. John.... man what happened to you??? the writing has truly made you into <bad word> and that makes me so sad you were a hero a fine upstanding man who loved his wife more than life ....

Just saw the finale scene where John talks to Marlena. Her tears were so painful! I feel so bad for poor Marlena! I hope she finds a man worthy of her love.

On a funny note, a comment on the video said 'why when John speaks does it sound and look like he is having a very difficult bowel movement?' LOL!

At least Sami has done something with her time. She bought bullets for that gun!! She didn't have any when Nick confronted her about the $30,000.
Sami gave the $30,000 back to Nick...remember when she pulled the gun on Nick and threatned to shoot him, Nick turned the table on her because he had another recording so sami had to return the money.

With all the hate for Sami I can say she did something useful by saving Rafe. And to those who want her gone; she is going to jail. LOL
true Sway... but she will still be on screen.... she's just moving to a smaller room.... so she's not really gone.....

An interesting show indeed.

Nice to see Brady and Daniel.... at least, there was something for me to be happy about.

Brady got his phone back. How will long before he reads the messages John and Kristen sent him?

Kristen was funny telling Sami off, especially grandma.

I'm glad Nicole and Brady had fun bowling. My mind went straight in the gutter
when they talked about balls in the gutter.... I'm a lousy bowler too.

John, John, John... I was shocked by what he said. Where oh where has our John gone

John needs more than one slap from Marlena...

I was so grossed out and mystified by Stefano's dipstick plan to slice off Rafe's male organ, I forgot Sami was about to Shoot Bernardi.

Didn't think it was possible to hate Daniel more than I already did...but BRAVO to the writers for having him manhandle a teen. Who is he, EJ? Puke. And I am done with this "angsty" JJ trying to make me think Dan/Jenn are the schnazziest supercouple of all time. :zzz:

Arianna Grace Horton! Fallon would have made me vomit.

I have no words...for the Marlena...and John story...I am reduced to using emoji......:confused::eek:::)mad: :confused:::)mad::eek::mad::eek::mad: (Throw in Homer Simpson saying "aw you sunnuva" after shaving and you've got it).

Does anyone else think this Stefano plot is a little...un-Stefano? I am baffled by this plot, but I suspect it's to cause angst for our golden goose couple.

I loved Kristen's snarks today, but she has really gone off the banana boat. Then again, considering how illogically Brady has been acting since the DAYSaster (aka the hiring of Tomlin & Whitesell as new head writers), she may have a chance to win him back. :)eek::mad:)

REW…Please, please, please would you be willing to take Sami under your wing in your corner and talk some sense into her?

lovin_
I get the idea if Sami was in Rew's corner,
Rew would put a hurtin' on Sami.
Yup I think Rew would thump her smiley-slapping_zpsc05f0fbb.gif
& tell her to straighten up for she does it for her!

I enjoyed Kristen going at Samantha yesterday - I say Kristen won that one.
Now Nicole can give Kristen a good old smack down on today's show I would enjoy that.

As usual too much Samantha for my taste - Hey Gabi why don't you move into Rafe's place? hmmmm? Makes too much sense I am sure :confused: I am sick to death of Samantha involved with every other character on the show :sick:

Back