Days of Our Lives - Mon. June 2, 2014

If Gabi had been more willing to listen to EJ, maybe she'd be holding her baby, all day, everyday. If she'd have been willing to literally get away with murder, her chances weren't half bad if she had pleaded not guilty. EJ would have: 1) torn the "evidence" gathered by the Salem P.D.'s pathetic forensics department to shreds, 2) revealed Hope's inept investigatory methods, 3) run multiple alternative scenarios for the crime past the jury, 4) had Gabi weep in court at strategic moments to gain the jury's sympathy, 5) had Will and Sonny bring baby Arianna into court to tug at the jury's heartstrings, and 6) totally bamboozled the jury with the same type of b/s that he's successfully used on Samantha Gene for years. As for ADA Jenkins, she needs a serious attitude adjustment -- saying it should be EJ at the table confessing. Really? Hasn't she heard that Elvis has changed? Just ask Sami.:sarcasm:

Tissue paper just wasn't up to the job while I watched Gabi's scenes today. I needed a hand towel. The girl literally just broke me. I read many comments about how good the scenes/actress were but I still wasn't prepared for what I saw. Her pointing to her eyes saying she kept seeing Nick and when she held Ari all she could think about was the gun. Then saying even with 3 bullets in him, he still wouldn't let her go. But the absolute breaking point was her pretty much pleading with fate to just let her hold her baby. :cry::cry::cry:

When I was done watching, I immediately began thinking about when was the last time DAYS broke me like that. The first thing that came to mind was Zack's death and Hope's bloodcurdling sceam. The very next moment I thought about was Grace's death and Sami frantically removing the wires from her little body. Yep, I'm going to go ahead and put Gabi's confession/Camilla Banus' performance at the top of my most heart-breaking episodes list.

I hope Camila Banis (Gabi) wins an Emmy for her performance in today's show. Outstanding.

I agree, Kat-Rafe and Jordan were naptime! :rotfl:

Jason-love your nickname for Hope! I also agree I am relieved Gabi did not let Will take the fall. And that she confessed about the Melanie debacle. I thought that would never come out.

I DVR Days daily, and delete it immediately after watching. Am going to start saving it for a day, or two, so I can refer back to it. I, too thought Hope said that Gabi should die, but I could be wrong. I'm still saving the dream reveal show, though, LOL!

You are incorrect, she DID NOT say Gabi should die. She said NICK didn't deserve to die.

DaysDG, I usually don't like soap love scenes, they very seldom measure up to primetime or movie scenes. That said, the parts of Jordan/Rafe's interlude that I managed to watch today were slightly better than usual. The most descriptive adjective that I can politely use is that it was "less professional." EJ/Abi remain as the Gold Standard. LOL!

Thanks, JS, I guess I should start using the CC feature.

I read her lips with no sound...and I could swear she said "YOU deserve to die"!! I guess we can go around and around on this and the only way we will ever truly know is if we hear it from the show, itself.

I too thought it was ridiculous when Eric said crazy Liam was her fault and that SHE endangered lives. Jen would have been in danger regardless. Nicole showing up probably saved Jennifer. Poor Nicole. Don't know why the writers apparently hate her. What I worry about now, since she and Eric did have sex, is she going to be pregnant? Are they going to kill another one of Nicole's babies?! They better not even go there!

I'd love it if she were pregnant, no complications, and tells Eric to you-know-what off, she's raising this baby without his holier-than-thou self.

But - and I don't think the writers will make her pregnant - if they do, she will likely use it as a way to cling to him. Ugggggggghhhhhhh is all I can say to that idea.

Back