Days of Our Lives - Mon., June 22, 2015

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Monday, June 22, 2015

Paige visits the kegger party, Rory tells her that JJ is there, Daphne shows up, Paige leaves with her to the square, where they check out an internet hook up site. Paige has signed up for it, they check out some guys on it, but Paige mostly hits the ignore button. Daphne decides to go home, wishes Paige luck.

Bev is coming on strong with JJ, then her new dealer shows up. She goes off to the side, makes her buy, returns. JJ guesses who the guy is, Bev admits she still does drugs, knows JJ doesn't, will throw it all away if he wants, she can take it or leave it. All she wants is him. More kissing, etc, but JJ puts a stop to it. He'd only be using her, which is how he used to be. After he met Paige, he stopped dealing, but ended up still lying and cheating, doesn't want to put Bev thru that. She suggests he go home, she is fine, kisses him on the cheek, and leaves.

And of course, now Paige & JJ run into each other in the square, he walks away, she calls him back, asks how come he left the party, Rory told her he was there. She starts spitting on the venom, and when JJ asks if she got the job at the yogurt shop, definitely none of his business, and if JJ ever sees her anywhere, turn the other way. She flounces off.

Theresa & Anne are trying to put together a crib for Tate, who is coming home tomorrow, and make a disaster of it. Brady arrives, and despite Anne's protests, gets the crib put together. Theresa has sent Anne out for more "soft drinks", and now Brady offers to have Theresa move into the mansion for a few days. At least until she gets a better handle on preparing for a baby, and especially, a larger apartment. He will see her tomorrow at the hospital, when they pick up Tate. He is out the door, and Theresa is doing a happy dance, laughing, jumping up and down. Anne returns with the wine. Theresa tells her the latest, as she opens the wine, both drink it straight from the bottle. Theresa says it may be for just a few days, but a lot can happen in a few days. She is truly excited.

Abigail is finishing up some letters to the board, telling someone on phone she will be mailing them out. (warning, tons of flashbacks of Chad & Abby by them both)..she sees one with Chad's name on it. Now she spots the little box Ben gave her, another flashback. Ben calls, she wants him to come over. He does, has flowers. She lets him know she has decided to move in with him. Ben's turn to do happy dances. He picks her up, twirling her around, happiest day of his life. Kiss, kiss. She doesn't know how her mom will react, wants to tell her alone. Ben leaves, will move some of his things around to make room for hers. Abby decides she has to talk to Chad, texts him, grabs her purse and leaves.

Stefano is on the phone telling someone there is a hitch in the Abigail Deveraux plans, but they will continue. Chad comes in, Stefano hangs up, Chad thinks Stef is taking a chance with visiting, as the Salem police may be inept, but will catch on. Not to worry, Stefano is free of the charges, cost a lot, but worth it. Is home for good. Chad tells him he & Abigail are done, so don't harp on it. Stefano calls her a fickle whore, Chad sharply tells him never to call her that, walks out. When he returns, Stefano is gone, he gets the text from Abby, doesn't know what there is left to say between them, but they can talk in the garden.
He goes out there, yes, flashbacks to sex on the lounge chairs. BEhind him, Abby softly calls his name.

And over to Nicole's work building, where Xander is still threatening, tries to open the door into the room, no luck (Eric is holding it on the other side). Xander now attempts to shoot thru the door, but his gun jams. Along comes Navidad, offering her gun, he refuses, no silencer. He decides on a different course of action, pushes some heavy shelving in front of the door, turns up the heat full blast, telling the couple inside, they will soon suffocate to death. He leaves with Navidad to wipe fingerprints from everything in Nicole's office.

And now Eric tries desperately to push the door open, no luck. He takes off his shirt, to block the vent, knowing it will only last so long, do a partial job. They try yelling for help. It is getting hotter and hotter, they begin stripping. Eric is blaming himself, Nicole blames herself. She regrets letting Daniel think she had feelings for Xander, when all she wanted was to find out what they were up to. She loves Daniel so much.
Eric assures her that Daniel knows that. He berates himself for not realizing the kind of people Xander & Serena were, they talk of Nicole shredding that evidence, and that was not why he left the priesthood. It was because of his feelings for her. His first love, and though both had gone their separate ways, he never stopped. She feels the same. They are touching each other's faces, sweat glistening on their skin. They kiss a few times. Nicole is glad, that at this time, she is with someone who has made her feel loved.
Upstairs Xander & Navidad are busy cleaning off furniture, computer, chairs, doors, etc. A message arrives from Daniel for both Nicole & Eric. Xander laughs, wait forever. Navidad wonders how long it will take for them to die. Xander says within the hour.
Nicole feels dizzy, she says they must be dying, right. Eric nods. She lays her head on his shoulder, he holds her. .

Well, I don't know about you guys and gals on this board, but when I make up my mind that I want to move in with MY boyfriend, the absolute first person I want to tell about that great news is the first person I ever slept with and current side-piece for when my boyfriend can't be with me.

What has happened to this show????:confused:

For the third episode in a row, kudos go to Rory, this time for refusing to tell Paige which way JJ went, temporarily saving him from her dirty looks and one of her nasty diatribes. On other fronts, pity poor Victor. He's already seething over the misdeeds of lowlife Xander and now Jeannie T. is going to move into the K-mansion. It will take more than warm milk and home-baked cookies to soothe his mood this time. (And how will Victor react when he learns that his slimy nephew tried to steam cook Eric and Nicole?) In the "who knew" department, viewers have now learned that Anne Milbauer drinks white wine straight from the bottle. Finally, Jeannie T. gets the quote of the day prize for: "Who knew that the truth could be so useful?" What a revelation for this habitual liar!

For the life of me, I don't understand why Theresa would want to go live in a mansion full of people, most of whom don't even like her. It takes a desperate person to expose themselves to that just to be with a man who has admitted the sight of you disgusts him.

Could not agree more. PLUS............Where the heck does Brady get off being such a snob? Theresa could easily turn her bedroom into a room for the baby, get a sofa bed, sleep in the living room. Many people raise children in small places.
I note he did not suggest that HE get a larger apartment somewhere, or rent a house for her & the baby.

So now, she will go live in the mansion.......where Victor cannot stand her, her own mother & father would not be welcome or would want to visit, Brady has said she disgusts him, Anne would not be welcome. Am guessing Brady would make himself very scarce when she is around, even for a few days, so what is the point?
Doubt there would ever me even ONE nice little family dinner. LOL

I think last week Brady did offer to get a bigger place for Theresa and the baby and offered money and she told him it wasn't about the money and he replied it's always been about the money.

I can't remember what happened specifically surrounding the annulment. I think I remember Theresa had the paperwork. Who was supposed to file the papers? Anyone remember any specifics to fill me in?

Thanks for the summary. A decent show.
I'm so sick of Paige and Theresa. Same goes for JJ, but I'm hoping that he can be redeemed with new writers. On the other hand, I want to see the younger Donovans/Larsons, whatever, off my screen permanently! And the same goes for Xander and Navidad, along with Serena. SO BORING!! I'm glad that Eric told Nicole the truth about why he left the chance to return to the priesthood, and also that the two of them are on good terms. It's good to see him apologizing for what he did, but I don't know if it'll ever be enough for me:rotfl:.

I think the only interesting thing on the soap now is the Chad/Ben/Stefano/Abigail storyline, mostly because of the chemistry between Abby & Chad and the potential with Clyde and Stefano. That said, Abigail going to talk to Chad about her moving in with her boyfriend is ridiculous. And Stefano...well, he kinda had a point with what he called Abby. I mean, I like her and all, but she is quite the hypocrite, like her mother and her brother. Speaking of which, I'd like it if JJ and Bev became a couple.
Edited to fix: I meant Abby & Chad's chemistry, not Abby & Ben, whom I find dull.

She was supposed to have filed it. Told Brady it would be a snap.
And yes, he originally did have a HUGE agreement for her, he was going to put her in a huge house, servants, nanny, monetary allowance for her, besides the one for the baby. Brady gave her the papers, but she would not sign. Theresa is after Brady himself

The Eric/Nicole scenes sound really good. I'm glad they covered the "I left the priesthood because I loved you" thing.

he walks away, she calls him back, asks how come he left the party, Rory told her he was there. She starts spitting on the venom, and when JJ asks if she got the job at the yogurt shop, definitely none of his business, and if JJ ever sees her anywhere, turn the other way.
You mean...like he tried to do at the beginning of this sequence, and you stopped him? You're an idiot, Paige. Here's a ticket to California.

I'm not sure what Stefano has planned for Abby, but I'm hoping he replaced her with a clone sometime last May. Because I've not recognised her lately.

...Theresa is after Brady himself

Which proves she's an idiot.

Too bad the K-mansion doesn't have a guest house or something. And I agree, Jeannie T's place is plenty big enough for her & a baby. I think Brady wants to make Jeannie feel small as well. I'm hoping the new writers CHANGE DIRECTION QUICKLY with this garbage couple!!

As I watching the Eric-Nicole scenes I found myself oddly disengaged watching the Eric Nicole scenes. And I just realized why; I just didn't really feel like they were in jeopardy. I don't blame the writing or the acting which across the board was pretty good, no the real culprit here I'm afraid is James Bond. I've seen 007 get out of similar scrapes one too many times on the silver screen. When Xavier delivering his monologue about his diabolical death-trap I felt any trace of tension I should have felt leave my shoulders. Because I knew at that moment that our star-crossed twosome will be just fine. Curse you 007, curse you all to heck!!

By the way I think Alexsandros Kiriakis would be be a cool name for a Bond baddie.

Today continued a trend on this show that I really hope goes the way of the dodo once the new writers episodes start airing. The trend I'm referring to the one where someone tells the person who has wronged them to avoid them when they see them in public; then the person we are supposed to feel sympathy with *the wronged party* calls out to the person or follows them just to spew venom at them. I didn't like it when Brady did that to Theresa; and, I still don't like it now that Paige is doing it to JJ. All it does is make the person we're supposed feel sympathy for-Paige in this case-look petty and childish.

In fairness to Paige though I I have to say it's a pity the poor girl doesn't have someway out of Salem like -I don't know like a scholarship to Stanford-so she could be sure to avoid those those who've hurt her so terribly. Life is so unfair. :cry:

LOL, yep, Paige is angry about the betrayal, the lies, but methinks she still has a thing for JJ, but cannot stay away. So she spouts off never wanting to see him again, yet goes out of her way to see him, call out to him, etc. Sort of like Abby & Chad. Ha.
But Paige feels she could never trust him. And yes, the sooner she gets on a plane to Stanford, the better off we will all be. But......I doubt that will happen, at least not for a while.

I liked Theresa's outfit. I loved her dance for moving in with Brady for a few days.

I love her and Anne's friendship! They hangout at work, home, dining together, in the park, etc. They are consistent in their drinking, supportive of their deviousness and steadfast in their delusions. I see good and bad in both. They are great soap characters in my opinion.

I think Anne would make a great godmother. She works at a hospital and managed to obtain a high-level position so she is responsible and caring in some capacity.

I was surprised Abby went outside in her outfit. I thought
she was wearing PJs.

I loved Theresa doing the happy dance. She started too soon after Brady left though.
I wonder how long she'll be at the K mansion. A few days in Salem, is like a month
or two :)

I, also, enjoyed the scenes with Anne and Theresa. They're a great team. Will
we see Anne visiting the K-mansion?

Nicole told Eric she loved Daniel, but then she said she loved him too.
Does she love Eric more?

Here's Theresa's happy dance

tumblr_nqd4unkDZh1s89byoo1_400.gif

Let's talk about wardrobe for a second. Jeannie Theresa and Anne are at Jeannie's apartment PUTTING TOGETHER A CRIB in tight dresses?!? Now I know Anne only owns wrap dresses but Jeannie T should have been in jeans or sweats. Give me a break! And then Abigail again with the shirt dress AFTER we already saw her in lounge clothes earlier in the day. Why would you "get dressed" to sit home at night? Especially when you were already home?!? :rolleyes:

Line of the day to Anne: Just open a dresser drawer and use that as a crib LOL

Brady is a snob. He grew up with wealthy, loving parents and never acted this self-absorbed before. He needs to spend more time in John and Marlena's orbits instead of Victor and Egg Mother's.

I did not enjoy Jeannie's happy dance or her smirks behind Brady's back. Brady is a gullible fool and Jeannie is a nasty, selfish woman. I agree that it won't be long before these 2 are back in bed together again. :sick:

I'm sorry to say this but Paige needs to either go to Stanford, go to LA to live with Kim and Shane or be killed off somehow. She is downright annoying and just as one note as her Aunt and her mother. JJ will be just fine either single, with Bev or with a new character altogether.

For the life of me, I don't understand why Theresa would want to go live in a mansion full of people, most of whom don't even like her. It takes a desperate person to expose themselves to that just to be with a man who has admitted the sight of you disgusts him.
Jeannie T. is perpetually desperate. She also knows that, as noted above by KathyLu, Brady is a sex-starved wuss, who, despite his tough talk, with fold like a house of cards when push comes to shove. She may also be aware that living in the K-mansion despite being despised by one or more of its residents is a time-honored tradition. Nicole barged in there when she first returned to Salem, as did Vivian Alamain. Finally, she's probably heard that Maggie is a master of forgive and forget and will be there with warm milk and home-baked cookies when the need arises. (Jeannie T. will have to get the white wine herself.)

Back