Days of Our Lives - Mon., June 25, 2018

Here ya go, Kat. I've never heard of Clutch Cargo, Paddlefoot and Spinner.

There are tons of others on Youtube.

As always, thanks for the summary!

As a former labor-delivery nurse, I was very pleased with the way the story about Lani wanting to see her baby was handled. She (they) need closure and to hold and love that baby, sadness and all. Again, my opinion.

I'm thinking that it Stefan is Abby's baby daddy, I just might really be done with DOOL! I cannot tolerate another rapist being given any type of positive reward for the rape! It's beyond words for me to tell how many minutes I now FF - maybe 1/2 the show! SAD!!!

I'm a little behind. Just got this watched. Stefan's face injuries are getting to be ridiculous. They never show any signs of improvement. I'm starting to wonder if they did a whole bunch of episodes at one time so the makeup remains the same.

I'm by no means a fan of Brady but I didn't like JJ getting involved and telling Brady off. He was right that the argument shouldn't have come into his home but he could have just asked them to leave and take it elsewhere. I just can't muster up any sympathy for Theresa. I've never been able to warm up to the character.

Back