Days of Our Lives - Mon. Mar. 11, 2013

Indeed. Now all we have to wait for is for Stefano to "revive" the real EJ...and then this crapfest of EJ-Sami will be done for good!

I got interrupted and haven't finished watching yet. I like the colors today--Kristen's dress and Nancy's blouse.

I actually laughed at one of Daniel's lines. When he started to call Jennifer but thought better of it and said, "No, no, no, no, no.....no drinking and dialing."

How about when Chloe grabbed Nancy's pills to take with her to Daniel's? Nancy protested, saying, "I need those to sleep." Chloe then rushed out the door and said, "Don't wait up for me!" If Nancy can't sleep without those pills, it's a pretty good guess she's going to wait up.

I'm back! Finished watching. I enjoyed the Lucas and Sami scenes. Would have enjoyed them more if I could have forgotten the past several years and didn't know she'll be back with EJ the next time we see her.

I'm putting Anne right up there with Willow on the irritation scale.

If I were Marlena I would be ready to dump John by now. I can't stand how she's groveling to him, when he's the one who should be apologizing!

I'm glad Stefano's back. The Kristen-Brady story is so boring, maybe he, along with John, will spice it up a bit.

I actually watched live for the Sami and Lucas scenes. Of course the rest of the show was :zzz:.
I really enjoyed the comedic feel and that is was so natural. Other than that... Days really needs to work on their storylines...oh yeah and soooo glad EJ was NOT on my screen.

I almost gave up on the show until I saw the last half.

OC, I enjoyed Daniel's line too about no drinking and dialing... goes with no drinking and tweeting ;)

best line was Stefano looking at his chess board empty and going "I won't even ask" no he shouldn't.

Did Rafe smell Sami or Lucas? Rafe just talked to Lucas on the square.

Is Sami's hair pink? (it looked red on my TV) is it pink to match EJ's shirts?

Sami and Lucas put on gloves after opening the door.. oh well. We saw where
Rafe keeps his key card. In his wallet. Roman needs to do that.

It was interesting to hear Sami and Lucas read the names on the boxes.

Poor Roman he gets a hug and gets yelled at by John. Come on John you know
how long Roman has been alone and not have a kiss. I hope John is pretending
all the stuff. John looks how I feel.

Is Sami's hair pink? (it looked red on my TV)

The pink streak must be something Alison Sweeney (Sami) was doing, because she was on Ellen and the Today show about a month ago and you could still see the streak.

So do I! I pity the fool who would break into my house with the intent on stealing fancy electronics. They'd break their backs trying to haul away the old style TV's or big, clunky stereos.

On my TV, today Brady looked as orange as an Oompa Loompa.

Back