Days of Our Lives - Mon. Mar. 15, 2010

Thanks for the write up Poirot. Sorry to have missed Max and Melanie. So glad that Nicole remembers that it was Anna.

And.....just want to make the point that many families are made up with only one bio parent in the equation. Children spend time between two homes, have their own rooms and clothes in each.......and it does not make either one less of a family. Rafe & Sami & the children are a family just as EJ/whoever he marries plus his children are a family.

Thank you. My husband adopted our oldest daughter after our youngest was born. Even before the adoption, he still considered her to "his" daughter. Our youngest is biologically his, but no more his daughter than our oldest.

Parents who adopt are real parents too. Biology is not the end all...there are plenty of "biological" parents who never should have been parents. Same goes for all different kinds of parents. It isn't biology that makes the difference!!!!!

Exactly. My oldest daughter's biological father was never a father to her. Not even when the three of us lived together.

I agree, but Rafe is neither a step parent nor an adopted one. He's Sami's current live-in lover.

That doesn't matter. What matters is if they act as a family, which they do. Well, they do when they're actually together. The whole break up and make up thing has been tiresome for quite some time now.

So EJ's cleanup crew was so good that they left dust and cobwebs but didn't find the picture that Anna left behind? Only in Soapland.....

That dust was thick, but Rafe was not thrown by it. The way EJ was behaving today would make him seem guilty even if he weren't. Sami and Rafe both were looking at him like he has grown a third head. It is getting harder for him to cover up his nerves. Wasn't EJ supposed to have some sort of breakdown? If this is it, it is very disappointing. Maybe it is still to come. Obviously his "plan" has not worked in separating Sami and Rafe. So, he must be planning more...

EJ's cleanup crew's job was to make the house look as tho no one had occupied it for ages.......and we don't know yet if that picture WAS left behind somewhere.

It was so nice to see Max on Monday's show. Thank goodness they included Caroline in the episode and recognized the importance of having the two of them share a scene. The look of joy on her face when she saw him was priceless.

Max wasn't always a favorite character of mine. Sometimes I liked him, sometimes I didn't. But I never complained about his acting. For a young man, I always thought he had a maturity and poise about him. Wish he could stick around, if only to teach the younger set how to act.

I said it first... it always seems like I am invisible in here..

I did see that you'd said it first, but prefered the way susala phrased it. I did not mean to slight you. I do appreciate you mentioning it as well - really. :hug:

Also, live in's are very common now... Look at Goldie Hawn & Kurt Russell who never married.

Yep. My uncle and his girlfriend don't quite qualify as "live in's," but they're the closest that I know. They've been together for 20+ years. They each have their own place. Sometimes they stay at his, sometimes her's, sometimes they stay at their own place.

A co-worker of mine, who's been married for about a year, was a live in. When her husband moved in, he was supposed to stay for a couple of weeks - and they were just friends. After they were a live in couple for 10 years, they eloped one weekend.

Back