Days of Our Lives - Mon., Mar. 18, 2019

Loved the fight scene between Eric & Brady, and the John/Hattie dance at the end. Loved, loved, loved the pier scene, but I hate that Days constantly edits out Marlena calling "Roman". We all know he was Roman back then (and if the fans don't know, they should, because "that's a fact"), so why not keep the scene exactly as it aired? It's one little thing that they constantly do, that I find annoying. Otherwise, it was a fun episode. In fact, I watched 2 weeks of Days over the weekend, so I could catch up and watch this one same day. (wasn't that hard, as my FF key works wonders during Sarah/Rex/Eric & Claire/Tripp/Haley.)

Thoughts:

* I busted out laughing when Princess Gina said "Like sands through the hourglass... so WERE the days of her life." hahahaha. Honestly, I was indifferent. Most of this episode annoyed me, but that line was funny.
* Brady and Eric were kind of funny, meh. But glad to see, even if just a dream type sequence for Marlena, that someone is announcing Sarah Horton's behavior.
* I struggled a bit to like this episode because I can't stand John and Marlena. For me, their scenes are always way over the top, so I've never been a John/Marlena fan. But the episode was tolerable because I got to see Thaao Penghlis (Tony/Andre) and that made the it so much better. Gosh I sure miss him on my screen!
* I didn't much like the disregard for ashes, even if not real. I don't know.. I just don't see Belle behaving the way the dream had her behaving, and I don't see Brady actually stepping on her ashes, even if drunk and upset. I just, ok, it's just a show, so I guess it's not a HUGE deal. I just didn't much like it. Haha. I guess that makes sense.
* Marlena, when you wake up, make sure to put in your will not to cremate you to prevent mistreatment of your ashes.

Back