Days of Our Lives - Mon., March 17, 2014

P.S. Fast forward four months, Abigail is sporting a visible baby bump, as they say these days, and she still hasn't taken a pregnancy test. She thinks she is just bloated and hasn't even realized that she hasn't had a visit from Mother Nature in a while. Duh.:rolleyes:

I am amazed at the number of people who are surprised at what Nicole has done with the Chyka information. Nicole had not changed at all. She just hasn't had any reason to do anything duplicitous recently. As I have said before, Nicole (my favorite character on the show, by the way) has always had a vulnerable, caring side to her personality. There are so many facets to Nicole Walker and that's why I really like her character...or lack, thereof. :) She is the same Nicole she has always been.

See this is where I disagree KathyLu. I agree Nicole is very complex, but I think up until the moment where the writers pulled this incomprehensible 180, Nicole HAD changed. She was using her more devious side for the greater good, to sneakily get Chyka, to sneakily get Eric to let her help him, etc. Then after months of putting herself in danger and being overjoyed to finally find the evidence she destroyed it. It really makes no sense and I'm sad to see how many people are saying that this makes Marlena's inappropriate behavior appropriate and that they hope Marlena proves Nicole is up to no good. I hope the writers don't destroy Nicole and Daniel's friendship along with everything else they are destroying in this s/l.

I think the only input I have that I haven't said a million times already (opinions regarding Nicole have not changed) is that "bridesmaid" typically sounds more appealing than "grooms attendant". Probably why Adrienne used that term instead.

See this is where I disagree KathyLu. I agree Nicole is very complex, but I think up until the moment where the writers pulled this incomprehensible 180, Nicole HAD changed. She was using her more devious side for the greater good, to sneakily get Chyka, to sneakily get Eric to let her help him, etc. Then after months of putting herself in danger and being overjoyed to finally find the evidence she destroyed it. It really makes no sense and I'm sad to see how many people are saying that this makes Marlena's inappropriate behavior appropriate and that they hope Marlena proves Nicole is up to no good. I hope the writers don't destroy Nicole and Daniel's friendship along with everything else they are destroying in this s/l.

In the world of logic and common sense, HR, there would be no disputing your point. Unfortunately, it seems that Salem exists on a different plane entirely. Nonetheless, even when I'm being entertained, I like some reason and continuity to permeate the story. Someone decided to "change" Nicole and then someone decided to "change" her back. There is certainly continuity between this Nicole and the Nicole of a year ago or more, but I guess the maturing Nicole of the past year was someone's dream (a la Dallas). Anyway, she's gone. Too bad.

See this is where I disagree KathyLu. I agree Nicole is very complex, but I think up until the moment where the writers pulled this incomprehensible 180, Nicole HAD changed.
But we have seen Nicole do this before. I will agree to disagree with you about whether or not she had really changed this time. :)

I think we have seen everything done before...sigh
Carrie defending Mike Dan defending Jennifer
Something in tabloid thanks to Craig Wesley Photo shopped photo of Jen thanks to...???? I have a pretty good idea who

I am shocked at the negative result for Abby:eek: *waiting for twist

I went through another Days vhs last night that was the story going on ...by the way. Too much stuff lol. Making sure nothing worth keeping was there.

Back