Days of Our Lives - Mon., March 30, 2020

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
NY is pre-empting again for virus update.....if they end, so at least half of Days is shown, will summarize

Otherwise...maybe someone else will get it on a different station??? Hey, we all are trying our best...help out where we can..........

Oh, my gosh, and the Emmy today goes to Drake Hogestyn (John Black), give him an Oscar as well. Only got last 1/2 hr. A doozy. Will fill in next post.

LOL - no fair. Now you are making me want to watch it again!

1st half (sorry only half watching/listening as I'm working too) :

Sarah and Eric coo over baby Mickey at the Kiriakis Mansion. Xander walks in to says about Mickey being happy and healthy at home. Later Sarah is looking at Mickey's baby book, how every detail is written down until Mickey got sick, then nothing.

Over to Stevano's house, John has Stevano in a headlock, Marlena bonks him on the head with something, John falls down, Stevano says something about how she doesn't answer to Doc, not and that she belongs to him. Marlena agrees. Downstairs Chad has Brady at gunpoint threatening to shoot both Brady and Kristen, Tony tries to talk him out of it. Brady gets shot anyway, interrupting Stevano, Marlena, and John. Steveano leaves to see what happens, John just says Brady, Marlena holds John at gunpoint. Marlena says she needs to purge John from her mind and body.

Nicole is at Eric's apartment, Holly is sleeping, Abe comes over to visit Holly and continue the discussion about who Mickey's parents are and the test results . . . Poirot can fill in the 2nd half, it's still on here.

Xander & Sarah making out on the sofa, baby cries, she jumps up, baby still sleeping. Both agree Mickey will sleep in their room tonight, tho probably not much sleep. Xander suggests wedding plans, they talk of a date, decide on "tomorrow". Only need a couple of witnesses, someone to marry them, & the two of them. She happily agrees, saying something about Maggie not accepting plea deal, so will be gone for years, she cannot wait for that, wants happy now. Kissss.

Nicole is with Abe as Eric comes in, she is telling Abe she & Eric have no secrets so has to tell him, makes up a story about Brandon having a rough time currently, Abe doesn't deny, Eric is sorry, Abe leaves. Nicole/Eric do I love you, tho she has the envelope in her hand, tells Eric she is fine, healthy, etc. He wants to go for takeout, she says no, she has to go to NY, will be back tomorrow, will pick up dinner on way home from airport, they will eat and have their talk. Later, she is packed, got the last flight to NY, thanks him for watching Holly while she is gone, Eric assuring her that (he had been looking at a ring in a box prior to her walking in) Holly, Mackenzie, her & him are all family. Hugs.
Abby & Anna are at the gateway to Maison Blanche 2, guard won't let them in, not on list. They confer.

Kristen tending to a wounded Brady, who has been shot in shoulder area, bloody, but shirt still on as she pats area with a towel. Zombie robot Chad still holding gun, Stevano rushes in, heard gunshot. Chad claims Brady caused a problem, Kristen denies, Chad trying to kill her, Brady stopped him. Steveano orders Chad not to harm them, tells Kristen there is a med. box in living room, she can fix Brady up with it. Tony tries to reason with Steveano, who has informed them that Marlena is taking care of finishing off John, no more problems there. Tony won't be a part of this farce, but Steveano pulls a gun on him.

John has evidently been in a struggle of some kind, is collapsed in a wing chair, Marlena holding a gun on him. He is gasping, pleading, reminding her she is a doctor, a healer, helps people. She talks of being married to Stefano now, he says no, there was no divorce, I never signed papers, he lied to you. She goes on about taking her to Paris, dancing, he is no, he kidnapped you. (These scenes are sooo good) There are flashbacks, first of Marlena saying I do to Stefano, and then to John. He pleads, she holds the gun, hand shaking, he keeps calling her doc, talking of their love for each other, how she broke away from Stefano's control in the past because of it, begging her to come to him, come back to him.

Abigail tells the guard there has to be a mistake, she wants to see that guest list, He starts to take it to give to her, Anna gets behind him, takes off her shoe, whacks him, down he goes, Abby asks (who ARE you?, lol) She replies she knew she only had one shot, make the most. They go inside the compound.

Chad has been holding the gun on Kristen & Brady, but decides he will check on the others for himself. Puts the gun in back pocket, adjusts his jacket, starts to open the door.....and Abigail appears. There you are, she says.

Marlena holds the gun on John, her hands shaking even more. Her face begins to change, she starts to cry, throws the gun down, collapses on the floor beside John, holding his leg, crying, as he is crying out Doc, you are here.

Anna bursts into the room where Steveano holds the gun on Tony. Don't you dare hurt him, she exclaims, taking off her shoe. Steveano turns around, she is smacking at him with that spiked heel, down he goes, screaming in pain.

Oh, wow, thanks, Mandy. Got so annoyed when conference ended, as there had to be 7 or 8 minutes of commercials. Guess they were making up. But honestly, John really is fantastic, in my opinion, and Lisa, you could tune in just the last half.....

So, John was bonked on the head by Marlena, which is why he looks like he does. Stefano really had her in his control, did he not......Xander & Sarah are filler, as are Eric, Nicole & Abe. Did Abe find out about Dr. Raynor being in NY (Nicole going there now) or was it some other way?

That might have been part of the conversation between Abe & Nicole, I really only half pay attention when I'm working and some days I don't see it at all. Luckily I had it on today.

I wish I hadn't been watching in real time in the beginning so I could have fast forwarded over Marlena and Stefano making out. Still kills me how easily people go down when getting whacked on head, maybe not even on his head. They are dragging this out just way too long. The other 2 soaps I watched got cancelled so Days is all I have. I hate to give it up but if this doesn't end soon. I can't believe just seeing John didn't snap Marlena out of it. I thought they had this amazing connection. It just needs to be done.

Well sadly Days in AZ is being pre-empted by our governor telling us that there is a crisis. Also that he has closed the schools for the rest of the year. They are purchasing more masks and ventilators. All important but really. And the best part, he's going to update us daily.:angry::angry::angry:

Robin - how miserable. I'm not sure how I feel about school, on one hand I see the need to keep it closed, but on the other I think the structure (and in some cases safe haven) is important for the kids. With working from home I just don't have the time to help Gena with her school work the way she needs, and now I'm getting emails from her teachers about some Google Classroom page, that I can't access, that they are posting assignments to. :eek:

Oh, wow, thanks, Mandy. Got so annoyed when conference ended, as there had to be 7 or 8 minutes of commercials. Guess they were making up. But honestly, John really is fantastic, in my opinion, and Lisa, you could tune in just the last half.....

So, John was bonked on the head by Marlena, which is why he looks like he does. Stefano really had her in his control, did he not......Xander & Sarah are filler, as are Eric, Nicole & Abe. Did Abe find out about Dr. Raynor being in NY (Nicole going there now) or was it some other way?

Yes, Abe tells Nicole that he has still some connections and they found out where Dr. Raynor was in New York.

Poor John, that dear man gets knocked on the head WAY too much! At least it looks as if he got through to Marlena. YAY!

Rolf: He's really slipping. His version of Chad has turned into a bigger homicidal maniac than Andre ever was, and now Marlena has shaken off her spell and returned to John.

John: Today's episode shows that he should give up the tough-guy heroics. He clearly isn't very good at it any more.

Brady: Sure he was shot, but he and his psycho lover shouldn't fret. He'll be healed In a week and his scar will be gone before Easter.

Anna: She knocked out two grown men with her shoe. How did she accomplish this feat? Does she have lead inserts in the heels?

Sami: She'd be shaking her head over the one-time babyswitcher and Sydnapper, Nicole, getting herself all bent of shape over the Victor-Xander infant substitution.

Writers: Their over-reliance on violence and guns was evidenced as three different pistols were being waved around today. Did this constitute the entire supply of fake guns in the prop department?

Last edited:
Brady: Sure he was shot, but he and his psycho lover shouldn't fret. He be healed In a week and his scar will be gone before Easter.
Gotta say, the "caring" for Brady's wound, without opening his shirt really cracked me up. After all, then they would have had to paint on the big scar from Brady's heart transplant.......so, doubt that little bullet wound will even be noticable in a day or two. Heck, Jennifer had two huge heart surgeries, one to remove her heart, and then opened up in the very same place to put it back....and amazingly, she recuperated in a day.!

It is also astounding that Brady never mentions the anti-rejection drugs he has to be taking, or was that heart such a perfect fit, he doesn't need to.

Honestly, I am glad some of this is ending, but sure not looking forward to any more Kristen either happy or sad, nor Sarah, the same.

Thanks, manda and Poirot.

Nicole lied twice to Eric today. That's not good. The last time she lied to him
he threw her away like one of Anna's shoes.

Anyone else surprised Xander and Sarah picked tomorrow for their wedding?
Will Nicole get back in time to stop it? Or will they get married anyway?

Poor Brady, he got shot. Is he getting close to how many times his dad has
been shot?

John helped Marlena break Stevan's spell. Then she kneeled at John's feet
like he was her king.

Funny conversation, Sarah to Xander "We need a marriage license "
Xander "Tell me who to bribe"
:)

Back