Days of Our Lives - Mon. May 10, 2010

Thanks for that info Barb. I wish it were Victor and Caroline, but I am guessing Peggy McCay (Caroline) may not be up for a front-burner storyline anymore.

Oh, I think she is......(which is why she jokes with Suzanne about being jealous) Days is just not writing much for her.......but at least they give her the o.k. for other projects, as she has been making guest appearances and stage work, too.

@daysfan4 - I agree with you about Calliope, which is a shame because I was looking forward to her return.

I was looking forward to her return too! At first, I was excited....but Anna was so rude..I thought "this isn't going to work!" :(

Thanks for the preview. I especially enjoyed hearing all about Victor, Maggie, and the thing about "Caroline." I sure do like all three of those actors! And their characters.

re: Calliope

I feels like Arleen is trying too hard. She should soften up a bit. Calliope was more subtle humor before.

I am not that excited about a Victor and Maggie romance, but I loved them interacting together about Mel and Philip. I can't get past how Victor does bussiness. I think Victor and Vivian would make the better match. Love the two of them together. Thanks for the info about the actors Poirot.

I can't see Maggie going along with Victor's lifestyle in the end, much like Caroline.

Victor was absolutely the highlight of the day. He wasn't snarky Victor, the side of Victor that Vivian brings out so often. He was with Maggie the way Philip is with Melanie ... a kinder gentler version of himself. Definite potential there. And I like that this story is beginning in a natural way, not in a way that seems forced or foisted upon us. Loved it!

I loved the victor and maggie scenes. and the victor and melanie scene too.

Back